Chap 1 New York

Eunice
My alarm clock went off making me sit up and press the snooze button. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I looked around seeing all my luggage bags by my bed. Today i was moving to New York with my mom and brother. I got off my bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I picked my black sweat pants and white t-shirt to put on and put my phone and ipod in my pocket. I put my shoulder bag on and put my money, charger and camera inside. I heard a knock on my door.
"Eunice! Eunice! Come on!!"
Mar jumped around making me smile.
"Ok ok i'll meet you downstairs"
I chuckled as he ran out of my room. I dragged my luggage bags down the stairs 2 at a time and laid them on the floor in the empty living room.
"Hey sweetie, do you have everything?"
"Just 2 more upstairs"
She nodded as i ran back upstairs and grabbed the rest. Before i closed the door i looked back at my room. I smiled at the drawings i drew on my walls. There were mostly my favourite quotes on the walls. I grabbed my phone and took 2 pictures and then closed the door. I dragged the luggage bags down stairs.
"Ok the put them in van ok?"
I nodded then Mar ran out of the house towards the van. I chuckled. I grabbed his bags and put then on the lawn so he could put them in. I took my bags and dragged them onto the lawn. I looked back at the house seeing mom giving the keys to the person who now owns it. She dragged her bags onto the lawn and i helped Mar fit the bags in.

~~~

My mom parked up by the airport and i saw my Uncle wave at us. The rest of my family was behind him. My cousins ran up to me and Mar hugging us.
"Come visit one time ok!"
I chuckled and nodded. We pulled off and mom put all our luggage bags in a cart. I waved goodbye and held Mar's hands and walked him inside with mom pushing the cart.

We were now sitting in the plane. I had the window seat and the plane started to take off.
"I'm so excited!!!"
Mar said in a happy tone making me and mom chuckle. I leaned my back on my seat and put my ear phones on. I put the song 'B-E-A-utiful' by Megan Nicole. I looked out the window seeing the clouds outside making me smile. I closed my eyes and imagined what my new school is going to be like.

~~~

"Eunice? Eunice? Wake up"
"Huh?"
I woke up seeing Mar shaking me. I smiled.
"Are we here?"
He nodded then everyone stood up.

~~~

We walked out of the plane and into the airport. My mom pulled a cart and took all our luggages and placed them inside.
"Ok um your big brother Jack should be..."
"Eunice! Mar! Mom!"
I looked towards our names and saw Jack with his arms open. Me and Mar ran towards him and hugging him.
"Hi Jack!"
Mar said as Jack chuckled and pulled off. He gave mom a hug.
"Well my sis is all grown up now is she?"
He smirked making me smile.
"You're going back to grade 12 aren't you?"
Mom said as he nodded slowly.
"Sorry mom but at least i can keep an eye on Eunice"
He wrapped his arm around me making me roll my eyes.
"Ok lets take you guys to the house"
Mom nodded and Jack pushed our cart to the truck.

I was looking out the window enjoying the view. Mar was gasping so many times as he saw something amazing. Jack pointed out the Statue of Liberty in the distance. I took a few pictures from my Insta 8 Camera.