1: Cliquey

Shoutout to: @psychopathicPREDA
tor for the amazing book cover!

Joey POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing in my ear. I groan and roll over. Not today, I wanna sleep in today.

I roll over again and then fall out of bed.

"Joey, what on earth are you doing?" My sister Nicole said to me as she opened my bedroom door.

"Getting up to go to hell, I mean school." I said. She rolled her eyes and then left my room. I smiled a little at her sassiness and then walked into my bathroom and got ready for the day.

Daniel POV

My eyes snapped open when I felt a movement beside me. I looked over to see a blonde girl with big tits beside me. Memories came back from last night. The memories of drilling into her pussy like my life depended on it. How hot and rough it was. I felt myself getting hard just thinking of it. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I needed to look my best if I want to get more girls like that in my bed.

Joey POV

I sat beside Nicole as she drove us to school. I wasn't looking forward to today because of the jocks and their leader, Daniel Preda. I hates it.

"Joey listen to me, I'll protect you from those pea brained fuckboys, you don't deserve what they do to you. Especially that one time when th-" Nicole said but I cut her off.

"Please don't remind me, I still have nightmares." I said and Nicole kissed my forehead.

"You'll be ok." I smile at her slightly, and then get out of the car. I walked into the school and saw the jocks, they looked at me and smirked. Their smirks disappeared when Nicole appeared. I don't know why but I felt safe around someone older.

You see in a sophomore, and the jocks and my sister are seniors.

The jocks consist of: Sawyer, Shane, Luke, Ricky, and their leader Daniel. I also have a small group of friends. They consist of: Connor, Meghan-San, Cat, Davida-damn-loca, Tyler, And Ingrid. But yeah those are the two main cliques at our school. Well the ones that are focused on anyway.