13: Steamy Exchange

Joey POV

I felt so horny right now. I needed Daniel to fuck me. Hard and fast. He immediately pulled my shirt off and started sucking on my neck, making sure to leave a large hickey there.

"You're so horny Joey. I like it." Daniel growled in my ear. His voice cause my dick to get harder as his breath tickled my ear. He immediate undid my belt and then unborn ones my skinnies, I started panting as my hands worked on his skinnies.

Once they were both off we started grinding against each other, the fabric cause extreme pleasure for the both of us.

"Boxers. Off." He growled as he sunk to his knees and pulled my boxers down in one fluid motion. My dick instantly felt the cool air of the locker room, however it was soon cut off by a warm and wet sensation that was Daniel's mouth. My head fell back as Dan started sucking and licking. The pleasure was in bearable. I started moving my hips in rhythm with Daniel's bobs. Daniel stopped and stood up, he pulled his boxers down and I kneeled down.

"Suck." He ordered. I obeyed with enthusiasm as I immediately tried deep throating him. I would be lying if I said it wasn't big. I started swirling my tongue around his shaft as I bobbed my head.

"Yeah baby, just like that." Daniel moaned out. I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped and stood up.

"Fuck me. Hard. Fast. NOW!" I commanded and Daniel walked behind me and pushed me forward so I was leaning against the bench. I was so turned on by this point.

"Just stick it in." I said.

"But shouldn't I stretch you first?" He asked. I was turned on too much to even care.

"Fuck the stretching, just stick it in." I snapped. Immediately, I felt his dick pushing inside of me and I moaned out loud. He pushed all the way in and then let out a moan. I groaned in pain and then Daniel slowly started to pull out. I moaned louder. Daniel pushed back in and then pulled out again. He repeated this process but increasing speed with each thrust inside me. I moaned with each thrust and immediately my instincts kicked in.

"Harder." I said. Daniel heard me because he starts going faster and harder. I let out a loud moan when he hits that certain spot inside me. I lose control.

"I'm gonna cum." I moan out as I feel a knot in my stomach develop. My hands grip the sides of the bench as I feel myself release. Daniel moans out as I feel myself tighten around Daniel's dick. Daniel immediately pulls out hard causing me to scream out in pleasure as he shoots cum across my back. He moans out loudly as I collapsed against the bench, coating my chest and stomach with my own seed.

"We should shower." Daniel breathes out.

"Yeah." I reply of out of breath. We walk to the showers and wash up. I grab my clothes and hand Daniel my shirt.

"Sorry about your shirt." I say and Daniel smirks.

"Don't worry, to be honest it kind of turned me on." He replied and I blushed as he took my shirt and put it on. I put on my hoodie and zipped it up so it would cover my bare torso.

"We're late for class." He said. I shrug at him.

"Who cares." I reply and we both leave the locker room.

"Mr. Preda, Mr. Graceffa. Care to explain why you are not in class?" The evil bitch said.

"We were just expressing our love for each other." I tell her and pull Daniel down the hall to class.