29: A Forever Wish

Daniel POV

I lay in the bed next to Joey, replaying the events of the past two hours in my mind. Joey was red in the face and slightly panting.

"Wow, that was rough but amazing." He gasped out as he lay in the bed, his bare chest moving up and down. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I'll bring up some dinner, I don't need you to strain yourself, especially after the past events." I said and then got up and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and walked downstairs and pulled out some vegetables and dip from the fridge and started making a salad and some vegetable slices for dip. I grabbed a large bowl from the cupboard and started dumping random vegetables in and then poured some dressing on them and then mixed it up and portioned them out. Then I grabbed a small side bowl and places some cucumber and carrot slices in it and then put some dip into little dipping bowls and the placed everything on a bed tray. I went to the fridge and grabbed ingredients for his green juice smootie and then blended it up and poured two glasses and put those fancy curly straws in each and the put everything onto a bed tray and then carried it up the stairs to the bedroom. When I opened the door I saw Joey on his phone and then placed the tray on the bedside table and sat next to him.

"Food is ready sweetie." I said and his eyes lit up when he saw what I made.

"Awe, Daniel, you're the best boyfriend ever." He said and I felt my cheeks flush red at the compliment. We sat with each other and ate, occasionally giggling at random things we would say. I literally wanted to stay like this forever, cuddling in bed with my Joey. My baby. My boyfriend. My soulmate.