5: How Rough?

Shout out to AndrewSaucedo674 for inspiring me in this chapter and help with the idea!

Joey POV

The final bell rang and Immediately felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey Jojo." I heard a husky voice whisper in my ear as I put my book in my looker. I turn around.

"Hey......Daniel." I said as he smiles at me and then grabs my hand and pulls me towards his car. I giggle and we get into his car. I immediately remember who was with me and my smile turned to a frown.

"Um, Daniel, why are you being nice to me?" I ask. His face instantly changed to an expression I couldn't read.

"I dunno." He said as his grip tightened in the steering wheel.

"But, Dan-" I began.

"I said I don't know!" He snapped as the car jerked. I sat there in silence as Daniel turned into his street and then pulled into his driveway. I undo my seat belt and got out as Daniel followed and the unlocked the front door of his house and we walked in.

I was shocked to see how clean and organized it looked as he pulled me up the stairs to his room which was just as clean. For a jock, he was pretty clean. I sit on his bed and pull out my phone as Daniel walked into his bathroom.

I decide to text Cat

J: Cat, I'm at Daniel's house

C: Joey, WTF, you know he's a fuckboy

J: I know but he invited me over, and he's been acting nice.

C: It's your funeral

J: rude and disrespectful

C: ttyl

J: baaiiii

I put my phone away as Daniel comes back into my room with nothing a pair of extremely tight undies on.

"So how rough does Jojo like it?" He asks as he runs his hands down his body and grabs his bulge. My eyes widen and I gulp as I feel myself getting harder in my skinnies.