7: Lemon Meringue Pie

Joey POV

I open the front door and enter my house which about 10 bags stuffed with clothes and rush into my room. I slam my door shut and quickly pull out a pair of skin tight skinny jeans and a tightly fitted long sleeve shirt. I look in the mirror and fix my emo hair so it looks adorable and neat. I smile at my out fit and then I walk down the stairs and my mom smiles.

"Well, now you're in style!" She says and then ushers me into the kitchen. I roll my eyes and look around the kitchen. I was littered with the food items that we were eating tonight and the smell was mesmerizing. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent deeply.

"Oh my goodness gracianyas!" I moaned out in delight.

"Joey, stop have arousing dreams about my food in the kitchen." My mom snapped at me sarcastically.

"Oh you wish I was." I tell her right back. And I join her in the kitchen to help prepare dinner.

I walk over to the living room where Dad is busy dusting off the coffee table.

"Joey, what do you need?" He asked me politely, not glancing up from the table.

"Something to do." I tell him.

"Vacuum the carpet." He told me motioning his hand towards the vacuum near the front door. I nod and go over to it.

After I finished, it was 10 to 6 so I walked into the kitchen and waited nervously. I sat at the table and glanced up at the clock every now and then.

-Daniel POV-

I put on my hottest outfit and then checked myself out in the mirror. Honestly this dare could get anymore easier. My mom is best friends with Gayceffa's mom, so when I found out we were going to their house for dinner mentally smirked. This is too easy.

We arrived at the house and got out of the car. My mom walked up to the door and knocked. Seconds later Graceffag opens the door and says a happy hello to my parents and then his face drops when he sees me and mutters a quick hello before disappearing into the dining room on the left. I follow him in there and instantly I'm hit with the scent of food. Wow!

About an hour later, Mrs. Graceffa comes out of the kitchen with a pie. Lemon meringue pie, my favourite. We all dig in and I take a bite of pie and instantly I fall in love. Wow this pie amazing.

"This is wonderful." I say happily.

"Thank you Daniel, but you should be giving your compliments to the person who actually made it." She told me. I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, who made it?" I asked her.

"Joey did, he is master baker, let me tell you." She says and my eyes instantly widen. I slowly glance over at Joey who is blushing in embarrassment. I stare at him for a moment.

"Err... Daniel. You have a bit of meringue on your lip." Joey said, motioning at my lip. I feel myself go red as I use my tongue to clean it off.

"T-t-t-thanks." I stutter out.

-Joey POV-

I watched as Daniel continued to eat his slice of pie that I made. I smile slightly as he looks up at me again with a genuine happy look on his face.

"Ok Joey, why don't you take Daniel to your room and the rest of us will clean up." My mom said as we all rose from our seats.

"Ok." I say and I motion for Daniel to follow me upstairs to my room. I open my door and lead Daniel inside.

"So this is it." I say as I sit at my computer desk.

-Daniel POV-

I enter Joey's room and I'm shocked. It looked like a typical teenage boy's room. Maybe I was wrong about him.