20: Falling in Love

Joey POV

My body jolted upwards in a dark room. I looked around and noticed I was in Daniel's bed. Looking down beside me I see Daniel stir and then his eyes open to see me.

"Sweetie, what are you- what's wrong?" He asks sitting up.

"I had a nightmare that you cheated on me with Sawyer and you said you never loved me." I told him. He held me close and then kissed my cheek.

"You know that's not true, you know I love you." He told me. I snuggled into him, never wanting to let go. Daniel was all I really had left aside from family. I don't him to go, ever.

"Don't worry, I won't leave." He said as if he read my mind.

"No, you're just aloud." He said and then pulled me down on top of him. Our lips connected in a passionate kiss. My eyes glance at the clock

2:45AM

"We have to be quiet." I said. Daniel nodded as we connected our lips again.

I woke up to a pain in my lower back and butt. I look to the other side of the bed and see that Daniel is missing. I look up and see the bathroom door closed and o could hear the shower running. I smiled and got up. I walked into the bathroom and opened the shower door.

"Can I join?" I ask. Daniel pulls me in gently.

"Of course baby." He says. I smile and peck his lips before we both start cleaning ourselves. Daniel helped me get from my waist down consider I was in a bit of pain from last night yet. Daniel touch was gentle and almost mother-like. He truly cares about my senses and definitely took time to make sure he didn't touch or push too hard on something that would cause pain. I felt as if I was falling in love all over again in the shower.

I walked into the school with a slight limp as Daniel followed me. Ingrid immediately started fangirling over us and Cat smacked her in the back of the head.

"Shut up you loud skank." Cat snapped playfully.

"Whatever babe." Ingrid said and then immediately covered her mouth and her eyes grew bigger than Dobby the house-elf's.

"Wait you two are...... You...." I looked at Daniel.

"PAY UP YOU HOEBAG!" I tell in Daniel's face. He rolled his eyes and slapped a 50 into my hand. Cat just burst into a fit of laughter and Ingrid fell to floor.

"Cat, you better help your 'skank' to class." I tell her and then walk down to the jock side of the school to get Daniel's books and probably see Connor and Ricky fucking in the hallway.

Horny slutbags.