9: The Truth

Joey POV

I was pacing in my room thinking about tonight. I had 3 outfits picked out and Cat sat at my desk scanning them over.

"Joseph for god's sake, sit the fuck down so I can decide." Cat snaps at me and I immediately sit down on the floor.

"Hmmmm, I think the red long sleeve with the black skinny jeans....and your black high tops." Cat finally says. I nod and grab the outfit, jumping into the bathroom. I put the outfit on and then come out.

"Ooooo GURRLLL YOU IS LOOKIN FIIIIINNNNNEEEEEE!" Cat slurs out. I giggle and then do a twirl.

"Here." She sai and handed me a tight black hoodie.

"It's supposed to be cold tonight." She said. I not and put it on. I zip it up about halfway and then Cat appears right in front of me.

"Let's fix your hair so it blows Daniel away." She said as her hands start playing around with my hair.

"Perfect." She said and then stepped back. I turn and look in the mirror.

"Holy shit, I've never looked sexier!" I exclaimed and Cat smirked at me.

"Power of the Cat." She said as the doorbell rang.

"That's Daniel, GO!" She snaps and pushes me out my bedroom with my phone in my hand and keys in the other.

"I'll see you after your date." She said and then locked me out of my own damn room.

"Whore!" I yell at her and then make my way down the stairs to the front door. I open the door and my mouth drops. Daniel looked hot! Like he was adorable hot. He didn't have his regular jock look, he just looked normal.

"Joey, you look very attractive tonight." He said. I felt my cheeks flush as he grabbed my hand gently and lead me to his car.

"Time for our date Joey." He says sweetly as he opens the passenger door. I thank him and get in. Daniel soon appears in the driver's seat and I feel myself falling more than I already have.

Once we arrive at the restaurant we eat and talk about random things. I look  towards Daniel and he gives me a genuine smile.

"Joey, I just want you to know that..." He pauses for a moment and then looks at me straight in the eyes.

"...I'm in love with you. You have shown me everything there is about true love and happiness and I just.... I love you. You have that place in my heart." He said and when he finished I realized they he was telling the truth.