18: Mi Amor

Daniel POV

I held the ring in my hand and Joey scooted over to me.

"It's a promise ring. It's to promise that I will forever be, in your heart." I tell him. Joey has tears streaming down his face as his holds his hand out and I slide the ring onto his finger. He embraces me and then attacks me in a kiss.

"Joey, Daniel, I made some tac- OH MY GOD!" I heard my mom blurt out. We pull apart and look at her. Her shocked face slowly creeps into a smile.

"I called it! PAY UP BITCH!" She squeals as Daniel's dad appears and slaps a $50 bill into her hand.

"You bet on us?" Joey asked shocked.

"Oh sweetie, I could see the connection between you two for a long time already. Plus Debbie told me you never shut up about Daniel since you met him." She told me. I looked at Joey and his face was red as he hid in my chest.

"Awww baby." I said as I kissed the top of his head.

"Anyway, I was saying that I made tacos, but I should've made hot dogs instead." She said smirking as she jumped from my room as I threw a pillow at her. Joey held onto me as I held him. He was so cute.

"Daniel? Do you think we'll ever get married and have kids?" He asked peeking up at my face. I smile at him.

"Of course mi amor." I said and he looked at me funny.

"What does that mean?" He asks me.

"My love." I told him as my lips met with his. This is how I want everything to end. With us. Together. Old in our bed. Together. Mi amor.