26: The Boys Bathroom

(Pic: The school nurse, Jake)

Joey POV

I felt my eyes open and immediately I'm blinded by a bright light. I quickly shut my eyes once again. This time I slowly open my eyes to let them adjust to the light.

"Joey, you're awake." Daniel said. I turn to see Daniel sitting next me. I look around the room and notice that we're in the nurse's office. The nurse walks over and then knees down beside me.

"How are you Joey?" He asks me. Yes our school nurse is a guy and he's very attractive I might add as well.

"I feel alright, just a bit dizzy." I say honestly. The nurse, Jake, nods his head and then walks over to the counter and returns with a bottle of water and a pill.

"Here, this will take the dizziness away." He said handing the pill out towards me. I smile and take it from his hand and swallowing it with a big gulp of water.

"Thanks Jake." I say. He smiles

"You're welcome Joey, you know, you seem to spend more time in here than in actual class." He says with a slight smirk. I giggle and then my smile fades when I think of the reasons why.

The following day I walk into school and to my locker alone. Daniel was feeling pretty sick this morning, he was coughing and blowing his nose all morning since 4am. I got my books out and immediately headed to English. The only thing I hate about English is that I have to walk by the jock section of the school. I made my way to English quickly but I was stopped by someone who I didn't want to see today.

"Hello, Gayceffag." Spat Sawyer. I gulped and froze in my spot.

"What do you want Heartlessman?" I ask still staring ahead, I could see the door at the end of the hall.

"Oh nothing, it's just your little boyfriend isn't here to protect you, and niether is that sexy babe of yours." He said referring to Daniel and Katrina. I waited for something to happen until I felt a strong, yet soft hand grab mine. I look to see Ricky standing there with Connor.

"Come on Joey, let's get you to English." He said and then pulled me away from Sawyer.

"IM GONNA CUT A BITCH!" Katrina screeched at the teacher, who for the hundredth time, put down gays.

"CALISTO! GO TO THE OFFICE NOW YOU FREAK!" The teacher screamed.

"YOU TOO FAG!" She said pointing at me. We both left and walke down the hall to the office. Katrina, however, decided to have a quick blunt in the bathroom. So I waited outside and that was the worst mistake of my life.

"Hey they slut." I heard Sawyer sat as he approached me. I gulped as he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the boys bathroom. I felt fear build up.

"Your gonna me my little whore." He said and pulled his pants down to reveal a fairly large dick. I knew at that moment what was going to happen. I felt myself getting pushed up against the sinks and the quick motion of my skinnies being yanked down.

"Such a fuckable ass." Sawyer said as he slapped my ass through the thin fabric of my boxers. I moaned in pain. I felt something prodding agains the cloth and realized it was Sawyer's hard dick. I gulped.

"Hmm no access, let me fix that." He said and I heard the sound of fabric ripping as cold air hit my ass. I screamed out as I felt Sawyer drive his dick right into me. I felt the tears run down my face. Sawyer was drilling me from behind and I was full on crying now from the pain and guilt. I look in the mirror to see not only myself crying but Sawyer too. His thrusts slowed down until they stopped and Sawyer collapsed to the floor, loud sobs filled the room as I fell to the floor as well in pain.

"In sorry Joey, I'm so sorry." He said between each sob. I lie there confused at what was happening.

"I never really meant to hurt you, I inly did it because I was jealous at how you could be so open about yourself. I realized that I was gay when I first saw you. I fell in love with you and now because of my stupidity, I lost you." He said as he crawled over to me and helped me put my skinnies back on. I looked at him before running out of the bathroom.

Sawyer loved me?

Sawyer is gay?

What the actual fuck is going on?

Katrina appeared and saw my tear stained cheeks.

"Imma kill a ho!" She said.

"No, not after what he's been through." I said and walked to the office with Katrina following me.

Is then entire school gay?

Maybe.

Well I know Jake is, I caught him fucking David last week. I can say I surprised. When Katrina and I passed Jake's office, I peeked in the window and saw David riding Jake on his desk. I gasped and motioned Katrina to look. She peeked and then started to silently fangirl. Ugh. Women.