6: Unexpectedly, My Life Is Over

SHOUT OUT TO AndrewSaucedo674
For the idea of this chapter and the previous chapter!

Joey POV

I gulp at the sight in front of me. Daniel, my bully, standing there in nothing but skin tight boxers that show a fairly large bulge beneath his hand.

"I....err.....um..." I stutter.

"No need for words babe." He said and pushed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and started kissing back. I couldn't believe I've let myself fall this low. I quickly push Daniel away and grab my things before running out of his house. I felt so violated. I decided to call Connor to pick me up.

"Hey Joey." He says out of breath.

"Um hey Connor, are you hiking? You're breathing heavily." I reply.

"Ummm....yeah." He says slightly unsure.

"Ok, well anyway can you pick me up from the park?" I ask as I stop at a picnic table in the park.

"I'm sure, just give me about 10 minutes..." He says.

"Ok thanks Connor." I say.

"Yeah....yeah....bye Joeyyyyyyyyyy." He says

"Ricky.....please....." I hear Connor moan out before the line went dead. I feel myself get slightly woozy. Connor and Ricky dating? Let alone fucking? I need water.

I walk over to the fountain and take a drink of water. As my lips touch the stream of water, I hear Connor's voice.

"Joey, I'm here." He said. I grabbed my stuff and ran over to his car. I got in and he took off towards my house.

"So you and Ricky?" I say. Connor tenses up.

"How did-" I cut him off.

"You didn't end the call fast enough." I tell him. His face goes white and I start giggling with delight.

Once we reach my house, I get out and look at Connor.

"Well I should get back to Ricky." He said and I nodded before bidding farewell and walking into my house. That was unexpected. I open the door and my mom immediately shoves a stack of money into my hand.

"Here, go buy a new wardrobe, I think your outfits are going out of style." She said. I look at my clothes and I have to agree with her.

"Also the Preda's are coming for dinner, so be decent." She added, waltzing back into the kitchen. My heart literally dropped and I instantly felt light headed. Oh no. That means Daniel will be in my house. He can torment me. He'll ruin me. He'll try to seduce me. I immediately call Cat and get her to pick me up. My life is officially over!