8: Confessions

Daniel POV

Joey and I sat in his room in awkward a silence. I kept look around his room, his walls were a dark teal and he had a large double bed in which i sat on. A walk in closet and some posters of a few bands including Panic! At the Disco and the Veronicas. He had a normal sized TV with a Playstation 4 and Xbox One. I glance over where Joey was sitting. He had a nice sized desk with a couple books, a MacBook Air and his iPhone 6 plus. At the foot of his desk sat his bag. He also had a bathroom attached to his room. Why did I ever think he was different. He's basically the same as us. The only difference is that he likes guys instead of girls. I instantly feel a huge wave of regret. I can't do this to him.

"Joey, I have to tell you something." I tell him. He looks over at me and motions for me to continue.

"I don't want to hurt you because I just realized that you're not different from us. The only difference is that you like guys." I tell him. He continues to stare at me.

"The reason I say this is because..." I start but I feel myself getting choked up.

"... I was dared last week to make you fall in love me and then we would humiliate you in front of the school during lunch." I tell him as the tears finally start falling. Joey opens his mouth.

"Well the dare would have been over really quick if you guys never lost my trust because I've been head over heels for you since I first saw you." Joey says to me. I look at him and he has tears in his eyes. Something inside me sparks and I lunge over at him and kiss him. I put all my current emotions into the kiss. Regret, anger, confusion, happiness and a new one, love. I could tell Joey was doing the same. We kept our kiss and it was growing stronger and more intimate. We both finally pull away for air.

"Joey, I'm sorry if I ever hurt." I tell him. He looks at me and then pecks my lips.

"Don't worry, when you let past go, you'll be alright." He tells me and I feel my heart starting to warm up and sparks are shooting from it.

"Why don't I take you on a date Saturday night?" I ask him. Joey nods and then his eyes go wide.

"I thought Saturday was Sawyer's party." He told me.

"Screw the party, I'd rather spend my night with you." I tell him. Joey blushes turns from me. I just realized 3 things tonight. 1, there is nothing wrong with Joey. 2, I'm bi and 3, I'm head over heels for Joey Graceffa.