33: Every Fag Has His Dyke

Joey POV

Why the hell would this bitch do it?

"Ms Pinkley?! What the fuck?" I was so confused now. I look at her, she was holding a small needle to the blood tube. I raised my hands and I slowly reached for the button by Daniel that called the nurses.

"Yeah I don't think so you fag." She said and ripping from the plug. My eyes were locked on her. She smiled a sick and twisted smile. I cringed at the thought. I slowly walked to the side of room as she watched my every move.

"One move and the bitch dies. She said, moving the needle closer to the tube. I stood there and waited. I walked into the bathroom and said I was going to my business. She nodded but watched my every move. When I got in there I stood at the toilet and secretly pulled my phone from my front pocket and sent a quick text to Katrina.

Don't reply. Come to Daniel's room

I forced myself to pee to make it seem legit. Once I was finished I flushed and washed my hands and then walked out into the room and sat in the chair as Pinkley turned to face me, her back to the door.

"Why?" I asked, trying to stall. She looked at me.

"Because faggots like you and this piece of shit here don't deserve to live." She said. I looked at her and then noticed the door slowly open and Katrina crept in silently. She had a bedpan in her hand. I smiled.

"What are you smirking at?!" She snapped.

"You forgot one small detail." I said.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Every fag has its own dyke!" I said and Katrina smashed the bedpan over the top of Pinkley's head.

"No one fucks with the queers." Katrina sneered as she dropped the bedpan on top of Pinkley. I smiled at her and then high five her. Katrina opened the door and a couple nurses stood there with security guards.

"Here's the bitch." She said. I smiled and the look at Daniel who twitched a bit in his sleep.