16: The Nerd Topped the Jock

Daniel POV

I watched as Joey seductively ate his banana split. I closely as he pulled the spoon out of his mouth with a pop. I smirked as he winked at.

"You're a real pain in the ass Preda." He said. I winked.

"Oh am I now." I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, just ask my ass." He said as he shifted a bit in his seat.

"I might have to later." I replied as I dipped my finger in my ice cream and then licked my finger seductively.

"You're sick in the head." Joey spat out and then burst into a fit of giggles.

"And proud of it sweetie." I said and leaned forward to kiss him.

"I'm going to the little boys room, brb." Joey said. He got up and pecking my lips and then left for the bathroom. I sat there and watched as he belled with a slight limp.

"I was a pain in the ass." I giggle to myself. I watch as Joey enters and then runs right out. I give him a look and he walks over all shaken up.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. His wide eyes meet my concerned ones.

"Don't go in there unless you want to see Ricky and Connor porn." He said and then looked down at his half eaten banana split and then pushed it away slightly. I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my god! You're so strange." I said and then grabbed his hand and kissed it. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"But seriously, don't." He said.

"Believe me, I don't need to see my best friend fucking your best friend." I said.

"Ricky is bottom." Joey stated. I almost spat my ice cream out on Joey.

"What!?" I gasped out. Joey just nodded.

"The nerd topped the jock." He said. I just sat there in silence. Ricky, tough, quarterback Ricky Dillon is getting it up the ass by Connor, fragile small nerdy Connor Franta. What is life?