12: Piggyback

Daniel POV

Joey and I walked down hall, hand in hand, towards his locker.

"I love you Daniel." Joey says and I look over at him.

"I love you too Joey." I reply. I see the smile on his face grow brighter when I say that. When we arrive, he puts his combination and then opens the door to grab his textbook for his period one class. After he closes his locker, our hands lock together again and we head to my locker over at the other side of the school.

"Daniel, the jocks are there, I'm scared." Joey said as his grip tightened on my hand.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll keep you safe, just stay close." I tell him and he gets closer to me. I stop and Joey looks at me.

"Get on my back babe." I tell him. Joey's face brightens up and he climbs onto my back. I stand up straight and I carry him to my locker.

"Yay! Piggyback ride." He giggles out. We pass Ricky who is locked in a furious make out session with Connor. Once we reach my locker I see Sawyer and the rest of the jocks by my locker.

"So Daniel, having fun with your boyfag." Sawyer spits out at me. I roll my eyes and open my locker.

"Answer me when I talk to you." Sawyer snapped.

"Sorry, I don't talk to the irrelevant wastes of space on the planet." I say as I grab my physics textbook from my locker.

"Don't fucking insult me you fag." Sawyer snapped.

"Why are you so concerned about my sexuality anyway." I ask, finally looking at him.

"Because......well......you're just a fag." He stumbles on his words.

"And?" I push on.

"And what?" He snaps.

"You know, homophobic guys often insult meme bets of the LGBT community because they, themselves, are still hiding in the closet. So I wish you best of luck with coming out." I say sweetly before parting his shoulder and carrying Joey to his period 1 class.

"Daniel, fuck class, fuck me." Joey growls in my ear. I spin on my heel and walk into the change rooms and immediately Joey jumps off my back and spins me around and takes my sweater off.

"I want you to fuck me. Now!" He growls and rips my shirt wide open. Joey rough. Daniel like.