11: Coming Out

Joey POV

I awoke to the noise of my alarm clock buzzing and the rays of sun shining into my room. I reach out, blinded by the fact my eyes are still closed and slap at my alarm clock until it finally shuts off. I try to get out of bed but I'm held back by a pair of strong arms. My senses start coming to me and I realize my back is pressed up against a furry and very well toned naked torso. I turn and see Daniel opening his eyes.

"Good morning sweetie." He says as he places a soft kiss on my neck.

"Good morning Danny." I say as he lets go of me and I run into the bathroom to get ready. I make I have a towel and then turn the shower on.

As the water cascades down my body, my thoughts start swimming about school today. What are Daniel and I going to do? Is he going to verbally abuse me? Is he going to ignore me? All these thoughts swim around in my mind until finish cleaning up and I step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and leave the bathroom. I see Daniel and Cat giggling about something.

"What are you two sluts giggling about." I sass. Cat blushes and points to my towel. I look down to see a tent and I immediately put my hand over it and blush. However a quiet moan escapes my lips as the friction cause a jolt of pleasure.

"Don't worry Joey, I'll get used to it." Daniel says winking as he enters the bathroom. I roll my eyes and run into my closet and then close the door. I turn on the light and grab a pair of boxers. I drop the towel and I feel my member pop up and slap my stomach leaving a string of clear liquid connecting the tip of my member and stomach. Dammit! I ignore it and pull up my boxers. I put on a pair of my tightest skinny jeans and my tightest shirt. I look in the mirror and smile. I put on a pair of socks and the leave the closet to find Daniel all dressed and holding a brush. I raise my eyebrow and he jerks his head towards the bathroom. I roll my eyes and follow him into the bathroom.

"YOU BETTER USE CONDOMS! I DON'T JOEY GETTING PREGNANT!" Cat screams at us. I flip my middle finger up at her as Daniel and I enter the bathroom. We both do our hair and maybe made out a few times. Once we were finished I looked in the mirror and gasped.

"Daniel, you gave me a hickey!" I screech. Daniel giggles.

"Well, this will show that you're mine." He said and placed a soft kiss over it. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bathroom. Cat sat waiting on my bed.

"Shall we g- OH MY GOD IS THAT A HICKEY!?" She screeched out. I just glared at her.

"Yes it is." I reply haughtily. She starts squealing like a fangirl. I roll my eyes and grab Daniel's hand as we walk down the stairs to his car.

"Are you ready for school sweetie?" Daniel asks me. I look at him and nod. He smiles as we drive off to school. Cat follows us in her car so Daniel and I can drive in peace.

Once we arrive at school we both get out of the car and Daniel grabs my hand.

"What are you doing?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Showing everyone my boyfriend." He replies normally. I look at him and smile as he gives me a passionate kiss just as his group of jocks walk up to us.

"So you actually pulled the dare off didn't you?" Sawyer said smirking. I look at Daniel and he grips my hand reassuringly.

"No, it's not a dare, it's called true love." He said as he pulled me along, I tilt my head to the side to reveal the hickey Daniel left and Sawyer's eyes widen. I giggle as we enter the building.

"Great job coming out Dan." I tell him.

"Thanks sweetie." He said as he captured my lips again into another passionate kiss right in front of the cheerleading squad.