Called to Action

Chris POV -

Fuck! I never thought that I'd say it but it feels so good to be back at school!! I was sick of being at home by my lonely. Now I can watch over Jordyn how I really want to and put these niggas in their place.

I sat at the lunch table with Ty and Mijo waiting for me.

Ty: Good to have you back, bro. What's on the agenda?

Chris: First order of business... Tyler.

Mijo: What about em?

Chris: While I been away he been pushing up on Jordyn. He asked her to homecoming and they're supposedly dating now. We gotta cancel that shit out.

Mijo: So what's the plan boss man?

Chris: Be my guards. After gym seventh period meet me in the locker room. Wait til everybody out. I'll give you the signal.

Ty: What you gon do to em??

Chris: Just talk. All y'all gotta do is make sure nobody gets in. I'll make sure he doesn't get out.

Mijo: iight bet. Just give me the word.

The day went by swift as fuck. I was like a snake through the halls. I haven't said a word to nobody all day other than at lunch and I only spoke to Jordyn once today. She hasn't really been tryna mess with me lately, I wanna know what the fuck is going on but I'm happy she's giving me space today. I don't want her to get in the way of the plans that I got today.

Finally, it was time for gym. All I wanted to do was shoot some hoops and beat a niggas ass. Those are my goals for the day.

Tyler: Yo, Chris! What's up bruh? How was your vacation?

He asked referring to my suspension as he was exchanging things in and out of his gym locker.

Chris: Cool.

I responded nonchalantly. As soon as enough people aired out I nodded to Ty and Mijo for them to stand outside the door and make sure nobody came in.

Chris: You know I been meaning to talk to you.

Tyler: 'Bout what??

Chris: heard you was going to homecoming with Jordyn. What's that about?

Tyler: I been looking at Jordyn for a minute. I think it's about that time for us to get something started.

Chris: Awh yeah? Something like what?

Tyler: Shit, you know me. I heard the homeboy Tyga was having a after party at his crib.

He said shaking his head in excitement.

Tyler: I'm tryna get in that.

Chris: So you really like this one or what?

Tyler: Nah. I'm just tryna hit. I love me some brown skin girls. You know I wife em just long enough to make em feel special.

Yeah. Its about that time for me to put in work on this dude. I grabbed him by the back of his neck and smashed his head into his gym locker right after he closed it.

Tyler: Ah! What the fuck bruh?!

Chris: Leave Jordyn alone.

Tyler: What?!

Right. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I reached behind him, grabbing him by the back of his neck again and pulling his head down into my knee cap. He fell to his knees in pain.