Homecoming Night

Chris POV -

Chris: Jordyn!! I know we believe in being fashionably late but hurry the fuck up! You been in there for hours!

I yelled through the bathroom door. Homecoming started at 7. I told Jordyn I would be here at 8 so we could be on our way but she been in the bathroom doing God knows what forever. Its fenna be 9:30 and she got the whole school blowing up my phone, asking where we at. I don't even really wanna go to this homecoming, I just ain't want another nigga rubbing up on Jordyn and her thinking its cool. Plus I've never seen her dress up before except for church or something. I really just wanna check her out and show her off. I mean technically speaking she ain't mine, but tonight ima let these niggas know that she damn sure ain't theirs.

Chris: Jordyn! I'm fenna fuckin' leave without you bruh! You need to -

I was at a loss for words. She cut me off in mid sentence as she stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing this long red dress, with her hair flowing down her back. I know the theme was Red Carpet Event, but damn. She look like she going to the Grammy's or some shit.

Jordyn: You look handsome.

She said smiling, showing that perfect ass smile that I love so much.

Chris: You look.... Beautiful.

I still was at a loss for words. I really had to show her off tonight. This is definitely my baby.

Jordyn: come on let's go.

She said smiling that smile that I love so much. Look at me. What the fuck did I just say? Smiling that smile? Really nigga? I need to snap outta this lovey shit ASAP. I know she fine and everything but damn. I'm acting like I'm sprung and ain't even fuck her yet. Damn. Listen to me though. Jordyn is my bestfriend. I ain't tryna ruin our friendship. But damn... Look at her.