Day 1: Explanations

Jordyn POV -

After school, all I wanted to do was talk to Chris. Its only been one day of him being suspended and I miss him already. I practically ran home just to go to my room and talk to him from the window. Once I got there I saw that his window was already opened and he was working at his desk.

Jordyn: Hey.

I said when I opened my window.

Chris: Sup?

Jordyn: You mad at me?

Chris: Nah. But moms is.

Jordyn: Why? What'd she say after I left?

Chris: Nothing. We just can't chill until she says so. She thinks you get me into too much trouble.

Jordyn: What? I didn't do anything.

Chris: I hit that dude because of you, jordyn.

Jordyn: What?

He sighed and out his head down.

Chris: Look do y'all talk or what? Be honest.

Jordyn: No. We're just friends, if even that. He constantly asks me out but I always tell him no.

Chris: I overheard him talking bad about you cuz you wouldn't have sex with him. I told my mom that I wasn't fenna let him disrespect you like that so I hit em.

Jordyn: What did he say?

Chris: I'm not telling you that man. You really don't need to hear it.

Jordyn: So your moms mad at me because you stuck up for me?

Chris: If you put it like that it sounds stupid. But I understand where she's coming from... So how was school?

Jordyn: Where is she coming from?
I retorted offended and upset that he tried to change the subject.

Chris: How was school?

He asked still ignoring me.

Jordyn: Chris

I said smacking my lips together.

Chris POV -

Chris: Jordyn. How was school?

She smacked her lips at me again, rolling her eyes and shutting her window.

This girl is ridiculous. She just doesn't understand, and it sucks cuz I can't even explain it to her. I wanted to throw a rock at her window to get her attention, but maybe my mom is right. Maybe I do need some time away from her. I'm falling in way too deep with someone who doesn't even know how to reciprocate the action.