How It All Started

Jordyn POV -

Boom.

Then silence.

That's all you heard when Chris punched him. It was a one hit quit in the middle of the hallway and he ranaway. And no one could do anything but watch his body limply hit the floor.
His name was Dorian Willoughby. I didn't really know him, other than the fact that we had a couple classes together and at least once a week he would ask me out. He was cute so we hung out, but not really my type so the friendship wasn't gonna go anywhere. I have to call him out and keep my distance from him from him sometimes because he likes to get physical, trying to touch places that I don't feel comfortable with anybody touching. I know I sound like a prude, but I just can't let anyone in like that. I feel like if a guy gets close to me like that he'll just ... Whatever. Its just that Dorian is such a --

Chris POV -

"Bitch!"

I heard him say from across the hall.

Ty: Yo, what the fuck he just say?

Ty said looking up at Dorian standing at his locker with his homeboys.

Dorian: Yo the bitch is a fucking lame. I can't even get no head outta her. I took her out the other day and a nigga couldn't even get a goodnight kiss.

       "You really wanna kiss her?"
One of his friends asked.

Dorian: hell nah. I want her to kiss this dick. Her mouth look like she can work wonders. I should go to her house and break her shit in. Whether she want it or not she fenna get it. Or at least I am.

He said laughing and shaking hands with his homeboys as they agreed to his plan.
I couldn't hold this shit much longer, these nigga just crossed the line with that last comment.  I had to do something.

Chris: Aye D-man, who you talking about bro?

Dorian: Aye whad'up  Chris! I was just talm'bout yo home girl Jordyn.

Ty: Aye bruh -

Chris: Watch yo fuckin' mouth bitch.

I said to Dorian, cutting Ty off and catching a couple peoples attention who's locker was near us.

Dorian: Excuse me? What the fuck did you just say?

He said stepping up.

Chris: I said watch your fucking mouth. Don't talk about her like that. You don't know what the fuck she been through, disrespectful ass dude.

Dorian: Awh, I forgot. That is yo bitch, huh? Well if that's yo hoe, that's my hoe too.

He said laughing.

Chris: I'm tryna stay real calm about this shit bruh, but you really pissing me off.

Dorian: And what the fuck you fenna do about it? Ima go to her house after school and knock some bricks in.

I laughed evilly at his comment and punched him right in the face making the back of his head  ricochet off the locker behind him, and his body collapse on the floor leaving him unconscious.  I was trying to get down and punch him some more but Ty pulled me away before his homeboys had a chance to get to me. Half of them stayed with dude to see if he was breathing the other half chased us down the hallway into the cafeteria.

It was us versus them.

We were out numbered.