Daddy Wild

Jordyn POV -

Jordyn: What can you tell me about Omari?

I asked sitting down on the couch in the living room next to De.

De: He's cool.

He said nonchalantly, staring at the TV screen.

Jordyn: ... And??

De: I mean Omari chills with us because of B2K or whatever but he still has his own crew.

Jordyn: Sooo..?

De: What you wanna know? Should you trust em?

I made a slanted face implying that "Yes" was my answer.

De: Like I said he's cool people. He can be the player type, but he knows how to treat a girl if he really likes her... But because you're my sister I'm telling you no. Plus you have Chris.

Jordyn: Chris isn't my boyfriend.

I heard myself say with a attitude.

De: Oh...

He said making a weird face. I couldn't decide whether it said "yeah right" or "whhaaaaaaatttt?? Really? Wow".

I wanted for comment but ignored it. And continued to watch TV with him. People always mistake Chris and I to be together but we're just friends. Best friends. Two people can't chill together without having a intense title? Whatever though. I see that I obviously have to make this Omari decision on my own. As much as I hated the song that he sang to me, I stayed and listened to the end of it. It made me wanna get to know him better in a weird way. Nothing sexual, it just seems like he tries too hard and anyone who tries that hard with me obviously deserves a chance.... I think...

About 30 minutes later the door bell rang and De and I just sat on the couch looking at each other.

De: I'm not getting it.

Jordyn: Its not for me.

De: Could be Chris.

Jordyn: It's not.

I said irritated, knowing it's not but wishing that it was. The door bell rang a second time.

De: I'm not getting it.

Jordyn: You're so lazy.

I said rolling my eyes at him, getting up to open the front door.

Jordyn: Are you stalking me?

I said looking up at the tall dark figure in front of me.

Omari: I'm actually here to see De. You're never home when I'm here, remember?

Jordyn: Hm..

I noised, still having curious eyes.

Omari: But since I got you here... I was wondering if you wanted to hang? You know, to get to know each other better?

He said with a smile, referencing his song.

Jordyn: Uhm... Omari.... I have a boyfriend

I said quickly shutting him down. Preparing myself for the awkward standoff that I felt was soon to come.

Omari: Its cool. You still my baby.

He smiled, winking his eye at me and walking past me into the house, leaving me standing there confused. A couple seconds passed and I walk upstairs to my room to hear Chris throwing rocks at my window. I know I said I wasn't gonna open it, but I just have to. A day without him is just so hard.