Funny

Tyga: Whuddup girl!
He said plopping in a seat next to me.

Jordyn: Hey there tiger.

I said greeting him with a smile.

Ty: I told you not to talk to me like that it turns me on girl!

Jordyn: Shut up.

I said playfully with a laugh.

Ty: so what's up? Why you sitting over here all lonely?

Jordyn: I usually sit with Chris... But he got suspended yesterday. And Mijo would sometimes come when he skips class cuz he's on second lunch.

Ty: So Chris is like your only friend, huh?

Jordyn: Kinda...

Ty: That's sad yo. You need female friends. Chris aint always gne be around for you to talk to. Take days like this for example.

Jordyn: I never really got along with females other than the ones in my family.

Ty: Well ima introduce you to some this week when we get the time. You need somebody that's gne have your back that can hit another bitch if she run up on you from behind.

Jordyn: Why would anyone do that to me?

He shrugged his shoulders.

Ty: This is modern america. Anything can happen baby.

Jordyn: Well like I said the girls here don't really care for me, and vice versa.

Ty: That's cuz you're cute. Half of em are just haters cuz they don't look as good as you. The other half mad cuz you chill with Chris all the time and he doesn't even give them the time of day.

Jordyn: So why is that?

Ty: What?

Jordyn: People talk like Chris is some big time player but I've never seen him speak to a girl and the conversation be something other than about school or music.

Ty burst out laughing. I didn't catch the joke. He was about to speak but starts to laugh again.

Jordyn: You wanna let me in on the joke?

Ty: Nah. I gotta go.

He says getting up, still laughing and walking away leaving me at the lunch table alone again.