Surprise

Jordyn POV -

I couldn't move. My body was in so much pain after he had thrown me down. I always admired my mom for being as strong as she is and acting like this stuff doesn't phase her but it really does hurt. Every muscle in my body hurts and it feels like every bone is broken. I have a new found respect for her. I never thought it was this bad. For her to feel this pain everyday, without her wounds having time to heal, this was torture. I closed my eyes, holding back my tears, and wiping the blood off my face. I used all my strength to push myself to my feet. I had to be stronger because I was still nothing compared to my mom.

I was completely on my feet now, walking toward where my mom and dad lay on the bed. Every step I took was painful and made me wanna cry even more than I already was; but if I wanted to be like my mom I had no choice but to hold it in and hold my head up high. I promised myself from this day forward there would be no more crying.

I got to the bed, seeing my dad throw my moms clothing on the floor and beginning to undo his. I reached out and grabbed his arm from pulling his pants down and he looked to me in shock.

Michael: I'm surprised that you're still standing...

Yeah. Me too.

Michael: ... But this is the last time you interrupt me.

He grabbed my arm forcing me to the bed and holding me down by my neck. He removed his hand from my mom to pull down his pants, entered her, and began stroking back and forth while his hands were still around my neck, and me lying down right beside her.

"Stop". I heard my mom say quietly, hiding her tear strained voice.

She lifted her hands and forcefully pushed him away from her making him release his grip on my neck

"Jordyn, run away", she said looking to me with fear in her eyes.

But I didn't move. I just laid there and shook my head.

Jordyn: I'm not walking away anymore

Just then, my dad came back madder than ever. The look in his eyes told us that he was determined to get what he wanted from us. No more interruptions. Once more he hovered over my mom, she pushed him again but this time he didn't falter. He pushed her back, wrapping his hand around her neck so tight the veins were popping out of his arm. I tried to sit up and help her but almost immediately his left hand came into contact with my face. He punched me an and held me down by my neck, choking with the same deadly grip he had on my mom.

Linda POV -

I told him to stop but he wouldn't. I pushed him away but this time he pushed me back. I fell onto the bed and he sat kneeling over me, holding me down. His left arm was outstretched with his with his hands around Jordyn's neck choking her, and his right hand around my neck choking me as he stroked his member in and out of me. He was rapping me in front of our daughter... MY daughter. I could feel his grip tighten by the second and I could feel myself losing consciousness.

I looked into the eyes of my baby girl and know that she watched every bit. This isn't a situation I would wanted her to be in but I'm happy she was there. Although she was scared, no tears were rolling down her cheeks. Usually she would runaway and I was so proud of her today at the fact that she didn't. She finally stood up for something she believed in no matter how many times I told her to leave and give up; she never faltered. I was happy I created something as beautiful as her. As smart as her. As strong as her... I was happy that even through the blood, dried tears and pained expression, her beautiful face was the last thing I saw.

Mike POV-

I saw her eyes close and felt her body go limp. Finally this bitch was unconscious, now I could finish this nut and go to sleep like I wanted to do a hour ago. I look down to see Jordyn on the bed crying again. I guess I hit her harder than what I thought I did. I didn't have time to feel bad cuz I didn't want it to mess up my vibe, So I just ignored her and got back to business. I was almost at my climax then I heard this loud bang being me and felt a sharp pain in my back. I stop stroking &pull out of Linda's unconscious body trying to figure out where this excruciating pain came from. And just then I felt my heart stop and all the wind was knocked out of me. I collapsed on top of my wife and there was nothing but darkness.

******************************

Two updates within 30 minutes though? I'm on a roll!! lol

Tell me what you think of the chapter.

LIKE IT, FAVORITE IT, VOTE FOR IT, COMMENT ON IT, ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY'S!! I want this book to be like crack to you.