On the Fence

Chris POV -

The car ride home was kind of quiet. Usually Jordyn would be the one talking, seeming that she's sobered up and has most of her energy back. But it was like something was bothering her. I was afraid to ask so I just ignored it.

Jordyn: So... I was talking to Santana and Amber and... They told me ... Do you remember Ty's party?

Chris: Yeah why?

Jordyn: Ok. Did we...?

She couldn't find a way to get her words out. But I already knew what she was about to ask.

Chris: What?

Jordyn: If something happened between us you would've told me, right?

Chris: Jordyn what are you talking about? Are you asking if we had sex?

Jordyn: No. I mean... Wait, did we?!

Chris: No. You were drunk, I wouldn't do that to you. Plus you're my bestfriend.

Jordyn: Right! So... Santana and Amber said that -

Chris: Jordyn just say it. Stop being a kid about it.

Jordyn: We kissed.

Fuck... I gotta tell her the truth.

Chris: Me and you?

Jordyn: Yeah.

Chris: Jordyn, what part of you're my bestfriend don't you understand? You heard what Ty said, I was looking after you all night. I wouldn't do anything to compromise our friendship.

But I can't ....

Jordyn POV -

Maybe he doesn't remember either. Or maybe the girls were lying... But I believe Chris. He wouldn't take advantage of me and he wouldn't do anything to ruin our friendship. Its annoying me how I don't remember anything though.

Chris: Now what?

He spoke noticing I got quiet. Obviously lost in my own thoughts.

Jordyn: Santana wanted me to tell you something...

Chris: What?

Jordyn: Something about a banana boat.

Chris laughed.

Jordyn: What?

Chris: She wanna ride the banana boat?

He said with a grin still on his face.

Jordyn: Yeah...

He laughed again.

Jordyn: What is funny?

Chris: I don't fuck with her like that. You can go ahead and tell her I said nah.

I'm relieved.. But...

Jordyn: Why?

Chris POV -

Chris: I got my own personal reasons. Plus she fuck with Ty all the time. I don't take seconds or steal my homies chicks.

Truth is, I used to fuck with Santana before I really started feeling Jordyn, and I cut her off cuz the hoe tried to trap me. I found out she stopped taking birth control and lied to me about it then I walked in on her poking holes through all my condoms. I acted like I ain't catch her and when she came out I just pretended to be too tired and said my moms was tripping. I told the homies about her and Ty volunteered to scoop her up. He like nasty hoes like her for whatever reason. I guess they easy to pull.

Jordyn: So what am I supposed to tell her exactly?

Chris: Don't tell her shit. That ain't yo responsibility. If she ask just tell her to come talk to me personally. That's what she shoulda did in the first place instead of making you her owl.

Jordyn: Wow... Its a lot of hostility there.

Chris: I told you I don't fuck with her. Plus you shouldn't even be hanging around chicks like that anyway. Amber and especially Santana are some hoes and they'll fuck yo mind up.