All Over Again

I sighed plopping on my just newly bought sofa, like this really was something else. Leave it to me to buy all new furniture, and to really think this house was going to be ours. I felt dumb, I played myself once again, way to go Nala, way to go.

Amelia and I are about to graduate any day now, and now I have to worry about finding a new place to stay. Like in Southern California it's just so easy to find a spot thats reasonably priced.

It was already hard enough to get this house, and it's in South Central! I barely was used to the gunshots, especially early in the morning.

Amelia walked out of her room and into the livingroom with me, she put her phone away and tried to act like she was really sad about leaving this house. But I knew she been ready to leave since Damon put the idea in her head.

"Nala, I've been thinking about the whole Monroe situation, and I might move to Santa Monica after school... So I can get a good job," she paused before sitting down next to me on the couch. "This really could be a sign from God for us, because this LA shit just not for me anymore."

I stared at her disbelief, I swear everything is a sign from God with her since she had her son DJ. It was short for Damon Jr., she had him back at the end of Sophomore year. That was a journey in its self, Amy was so dramatic and loud, but that wasn't anything new.

"Girl Santa Monica... is in LA, and it's twice as expensive out there." I started to grow a headache just thinking about all the planning I wad going to have to do.

I had graduation coming up, DJ's second birthday, plus my party. It was ging to have to be a "going away party" now since I could no longer stay here anymore.

"Okay so where do you suppose I go then Einstein? I have a son, who's about to be two and Damon wants to stay away from the hood so..."

"Awww so Damon and you are finally growing up!" I said sarcastically, Amelia pinched me in my thigh making me laugh.

We ended up having a tickle fight, making my stress go down a little. Maybe I really could make this work.

-------------------

"...I'm moving."

"You what?"

I turned down the music that was blasting a Tory Lanez song from his new album and repeated my words.

Chres looked away from the road for a few seconds to look at me. I looked back, wondering what could he possibly be worried about. He had a nice place in downtown to stay at now.

Over the years, Chres grew a more mature mustache and got more tattoos. But it made him even more sexy and worst made more ladies want him, but that still didn't stop me from handling mine.

He had gotten so fine, it was hard to not look at him. Not to mention his little come up in the music industry.

My baby topped the billboards atleast three times these passed few years. Even went on tours with Rich Homie Quan, YG, and Kendrick Lamar.

"When?" He finally asked before speeding up down the PCH, I talked his ear off at my house so Chres wanted to go the beach to 'chill'. We weren't going to laguna beach or nothing, couldn't anyway since someone had lost the key. "When Nala... damn."

"Boy don't cuss at me! I don't know when, it just has to be by next month. Chres I don't even know what to do! Amelia trying to move in with Damon in Santa Monica! I have graduation coming up soo-"

"Nala, just chill aight, I gotchu. Before you didn't have a nigga like me, now you do... I know LA I can get you an apartment anywhere. Where you wanna go?"

"I-I don't know."

"For real? You don't know? Im thinking you gonna say Hollywood or something G." Chres joked, finally pulling up the beach, I giggled punching him in his arm.

"Shut up! Since you got me, you find me a nice apartment!"

"Anywhere?" Chres turned towards me, after he parked his car. The moonlight glared down on us making him look golden; literally.

"Yea anywhere! I mean but don't get me no crib in Compton or nothin'!" I glared back at him, getting distracted mostly by his juicy lips.

"Aight, aight I can see what I can do."

"Okay." I leaned in closer to him and kissed him, I just couldn't take it anymore at this point.

After all they were mine.

Pic of Nala now to the side.