Start Up

"Okay so let me get this straight, 'Santo Tha Plugg' Santo fucking bands, is over here scared." Melissa crossed her arms while she sat in my chair near the kitchen "area" in the hotel room. "Niggas make a little extra money and forget how to act."

I could hear Tony chuckle a little from behind me, okay so this meeting wasn't going exactly how I thought it would be. But I just didn't want shit making a left, when it should've been right all along.

"Shut the fuck up Melissa, I had to do what I had to do. That's why I'm here right now, I cant do that shit Any more. We gotta get that nigga; together." Chresanto said in defense, he sat next to me; I felt like one of those females who's holding their boyfriend down on visit day in jail. I sat right next to him, trying my best to get them to help us, we were all once friends right, and I feel like once friends, always friends.

"See, Nala, I should've never called you that day." Melissa started to get up from her seat and walk towards the door, we watched her try to make a "dramatic" exit but someone was already entering. Swinging the door open, almost hitting her face. "I knew this nigga would want to come crawling bac- WHAT THE HELL!"

It was RJ, he was already thirty minutes late and honestly I just started to feel a little more nervous when we made eye contact. It wasn't like he was still on me heavy like back then, but I just haven't seen him in so long. Compared to the rest, we had the closest relationship, and it just seemed so awkward how things just ended.

"Hey y'all." He spoke looking around the room at everyone, aka Tony, Mike, Chres, Melissa, and then me. He stopped and looked at me for a few seconds before finishing his explanation. "Sorry I'm late, Crystal got a nigga out looking for new cars and shit. What's going on?"
"Ask Mr. Hot Shot, he trying to get us to help him with Monroe." She turned towards us and I could feel the spite coming from her eyes. "This nigga wants us to help him, even though he just left us out in the dust. You remember?"

"Wait, hold up, hold up! Didn't nobody leave no one out in the dust!" I stood up from my seat to stop Melissa from leaving. "Things change and people grow Melissa. I'm sorry how things turned out, but we all still family in this shit. Y'all are all one of the first people I was ever able to connect to in California. And I would hate for us to end on a bad note over b.s., trust me I wouldn't have called all of y'all out if I wasn't being sincere."

"'Lisa, sit down. Let's at least hear what they gotta say, you just acting extra right now." RJ calmly said pulling Melissa away from the door, he winked at me in the process.

"Yea, Chres and Nala been the homies. You said that shit yourself." Tony included, finally not laughing at every little shade thrown in the room.

"I'll listen, but that doesn't mean I'm plotting and making plans and shit. What y'all got going on isn't my problem, and I don't plan on making it be."

"That's all I ever wanted 'Lisa." Chres spoke up, he pulled me back down next to him, I could tell he was nervous and so was I. If we don't get help from them, then we just don't get help at all; at least that's just how it seems.

"Now, what exactly do you need help on cuhz? Last I heard, you was hanging around Duce and them, where they at?"

"They're out hiding. That's where they at, them mfs been trifling, I could've told y'all that!"

"True shit." That was literally the only thing Mike said this whole time, he himself was too busy texting one of his "homegirls", half paying attention.

"Well... talking about the past, doesn't help with the present or future, especially with the shit that we're dealing with. Now guys, I really wanted to call all of y'all out here because I wanted to repair old shit up and help South Central. Can y'all do that? Because I know everyone in this room goes over there frequently, don't lie."

The rest of the meeting actually went good, we were surprisingly able to get everyone to agree on a plot lay out. The old clique was actually still down with us, and even Melissa pushed her attitude to the side and helped.

This might just work, for all of us and South Central to be like it was before; with out the extra drugs and with out Monroe.

"Thank you Nala."

"Huh?" I asked making my bed up, everyone had left besides Chres. He wanted to stay a little longer, it was pretty obvious why, non-stop he's been telling me how much he missed me. It was cute though.

"I said thank you, for being the best woman I ever... had, and for being there for me, through thick and thin. I don't deserve a woman like you..."

Chres walked up to me and immediately kissed me, I didn't even have time to catch my breath. It was so sudden; but so sensual, I was enjoying his sweet soft lips against mine.

I tried to keep up to the rhythm of his lips, and to make it even harder Chres slid his hands on to my ass; lifting me off the floor. I reached for his curly hair and tried to hold on, I felt my back slam against the wall, it didn't hurt it was actually enough roughness to make me crave for more. I wrapped my legs around Chres's waist, and I could feel his erection through his pants.

"Mmm." I moaned, Chres started grinding against me, making me almost explode. This felt so damn good, and I still haven't been able to have make up sex with him yet.

He let go of the kiss, and honestly I never wanted it to end, we both were breathing heavy, scared to make the next mood. Things were going a little too good for us, I just had this feeling, and Chres would've already spoken my clothes off by then.

Something was up.

"Are... you... going... to... finish?" I asked pecking his lips after every word, he couldn't look me in my eyes, which meant he was definitely guilty of something. "Baby?"

"I-I gotta go.. imma hit you up later, aight?" He peeled my legs off of him, making me stand up against the wall, I was a basic hopeless romantic. But Chres was changing on me again, why the Hell would you stop... when you're the one who started it.

I watched him back away from me and collect his things, he said bye before walking out the door. Leaving me by myself, I felt so confused and I didn't even know what I did! It couldn't be my breath or anything like that. I took a shower, I brushed my teeth, I just washed this this outfit.

What the Hell was it? What's wrong with me now?

I walked towards the front door, I wanted so bad to open it up and yell for Chres to come back. But I knew that he was long gone, damn some make up sex would be so wonderful right now.

I Said Your Body So Amazing

Girl You Drive Me Crazy

Just Keep On Drivi-

Walked over to my phone and noticed that it was Crystal calling me. I could only imagine what she wanted, especially considering that RJ was just over here.

"Hello?"

"Um, so you actually are serious about saving 'South Central?"

I chuckled hearing her obvious sarcasm over the phone, I should've know she was going to press me about it.

"It's something like that, why?"

"You got my man involved... why didn't you call me too? You know I'm ride or die!"

"Listen, Crystal. This isn't trying to sneak into a concert or get some celebrities phone number. This is helping out a troubled community from a drug dealer, you don't know how hard this could be."

"...And?"

This girl, I sighed before sitting down to explain it to her, so instead of me getting some dick from Chres... I was going to have to explain a simple plan to Crystal.

Great.