DRUG$

Next Week

I scrolled through my computer, finishing the rest of my research when I heard someone open my room door.

I looked up, instantly cheesing when I realized who it was.

"Hi baby." I happily said, watching Chres sit down next to me on my bed. I called him over for a second opinion on my choices.

"Wassup? So you think about an area yet?"

"Naw, but I think Pasadena might have some nice apartments." I leaned in and kissed his lips. "Not too far away from your place."

"You don't want to go to dried out ass Pasadena, trust me." He smirked at me, before climbing on top of me. I giggled against him before stealing another kiss. "...You know what, I think I have the perfect place for you. It ain't nothing like my shit... but it's nice."

"Nothing like your place? No hot tub, tennis court or indoor gym... oh no how am I going to survive." I sarcasticaly joked.

Chres fake laughed trying to get off of me, I pulled him closer but he was too strong for me. I fake pouted as he pulled out his phone, he typed a few things in before I heard siri start giving him directions.

"What you doing?"

"Get up, imma show you the crib."

I swear I turned into a three year old kid getting candy at those words. Chres walked out of the room, as I put the closest pair of shoes I could see on.

When I finally made it in the car, we pulled out and I started to get so excited. Chres zoomed down the street making me buckle in my seatbelt. We both laughed just like old times, I grabbed Chres' phone and told him the directions since his speakers were blasting his old mixtape.

The ride to San Fernando Valley was long to be honest. We had to ride on the PCH to get there, I remember when I used to come up here. But it didn't take this long, I was enjoying the ride though.

"WE GETTING CLOSER." I hollered over the music, he nodded at me before taking the next exit. My eyes got so big when I looked at how beautiful the view was.

There was the view of the city right under us, rows of apartment complexes were lined up around us.

"You reached your destination." Siri spoke, I chuckled before exiting out the app.

Chres turned down the music before speaking, I was so mesmerized by my area. It looked so beautiful, I never been to this side of town before. You could get the mountain view and the city view at the same damn time.

"Guess how much?"

"H-how much?"

"Well after I pull a few strings I could get this for you for about 1200."

"1200? For a one bed?" I asked in a bummed out voice, that was kind of steep for just me by myself. I was going to have a roomate for sure with this.

"Two bed, but they nice right? Let me park so I can show you what they look like in the inside."

"Okay Chres, I'll see."