Epilogue

Ding Ding

I sighed before climbing up from the couch to face this shit once and for all. When I reached for the door and opened it, I didn't even know what to say.

Chres stood up in front of me holding flowers... and a bag. Hmm, he was really trying to get me back, but I just wanted to know why.

"Wassup?" He asked looking at me, I cracked a smile, to hide the awkwardness I was feeling. "You going to let me in?"

"I dont know yet..." I started, should I let this crazy ass "stalker" in? I could tell Chres had something up his sleeve, it was obvious and knowing me at the end of the day I was going to fall for it. "...come on."

He walked in giving me a mischievous look the whole time. After I closed the door behind us, I sat across from him on the couch. No touching, no kissing, and no crying for sure.

"What do you want from me? You miss me, obviously but what do you want. Why did you do all of that shit to me?"

"You don't deserve any of these wanna be down ass Niggas, that's why. You need to stick with me. I'm the one, I seen the signs."

"Get the Fuck out."

"Naw... I'm for real, my mama told me about how you were the one. How I was grounded more with you, and how we was vibing. I fucked it up I know, but I'm trying to fix it. And who knows how long you would be with that other nigga."

"Thats it.... that's why you did those things." I paused before I gave my damn self a migraine. "That's fucked up, and you know it. Selfish motherfucker."

Chres started cheesing hard, like he used to. He really thought that this was funny. He climbed up from the couch and walked over to me; hovering me.

"Move!"

"Naw."

Before I knew it, he was trying to kiss on me, and me being goofy as hell, I was laughing at it. He was so childish and I was so damn dumb. I still wanted Chres even after all of that, I never stopped loving, wanting, and honestly needed this crazy ass man.

"I love you, Nala. I never stopped."

"...I love you too."

-----------------

"So you're back with him... y'all are like together together now?" Amelia asked, sitting down on my couch, as usual Crystal, Amelia and I were chilling; talking about what's been up with our lives recently. I honestly haven't talked to them since the break up.... and maybe a make up.

"Yea, like that other nigga is gone for good. Or you trying to play both?!" Crystal added, staring at me for an answer.

I stared at them, just like they stared at me. I didn't know how to answer that question, because I didn't want them to be judging me again.

Before I could speak, I heard the front door open and close, it was Chresanto. He asked to come over, but I didn't think he would be over so fast. It was like now whenever I asked him to do something, he was there as soon as possible. No questions.

"Wassup y'all." He asked, looking around the room at everyone. He leaned down next to me and kissed my lips, this is what I meant by I don't know what was wrong with my head.

It was silence in the room, mouths dropped and nothing but judgement towards me. I expected it, but I didn't care, I guess love was as strong as I thought.

"So y'all are..."

I looked up at Chres, and he looked down at me; and all I could see was sincere love. No other way of explaining it, all the things we been through and how much I was hurt. I knew that I wasn't going to go no where again; this fool wouldn't let me anyway.

"Yea, I can't leave."