Confusion; again

For the rest of the week things were pretty good, ever since that conversation that I had with Chresanto at the beach I haven't heard from him or Desiree.

I just don't know man, they both seemed to be acting weird as hell. I especially don't know what's going on with that boy, whispering shit in my ear, and pretending that I'm even slightly interested in him again. Ha I know what I have and minor about to lose it over him.

"Aye Nala come here."

I cut the light off from my bedroom and walked into the living room. Chris was laying across my love seat scrolling through something on his phone.

"Yea?"

"Yo ex just DM'd me on Twitter. He's talking about doing a collaboration with me. How you feeling about that?"

I scrunched my face immediately, it was like I didn't hear him correctly. How dare that boy bring my boyfriend into this, what the hell is going on, like for real.

"Collab? Really, how did he even find you?"I finally responded, I had to see this for myself. I quickly fixed my face not making it seem like I didn't want him to do the song... even though I didn't.

"What you mean 'how did he find me'? Tryna say I'm not hot?" Chris started to defend himself, trust me I knew. He liked to flex his muscles to make himself seem superior, but of course I looked right passed it.

I started bursting out laughing realizing that, that what I said did seem like I was throwing shade. I mean of course my baby was hot, I was just shocked how fast Chres had found him.

"Naw, baby." I bent down to him and kissed his same sweet lips. "You're the hottest, but don't work with his ass you'll just be wasting your time."

"What? The nigga topped the chart like ten times. This is money that we're talking about Nala." Chris got up from the couch, which I don't know why. I don't know why he would even considering working with Chres when I told him about how he was.

Did this nigga even listen to me?

"Money? Chris, I don't want you working with him. Remember what I told you about him? Why are you putting up a debate about this, I'm helping you baby."

"You saying this like I'm going to be out in Compton shooting motha fuckers with him. I just want to make money baby, that's it."

"Baby... let me be honest with you, I met with Chresanto the other day, and I promise you his intentions aren't as pure as you think. I'm telling you."

Chris stared at me, and didn't say anything. It was like he was starting to make me regret for what I said; but I had to say it. Because there isn't any way that Chres is messing this relationship up, that's all the way out.

"You met with him, for what? What y'all needed to talk about?"

"That nigga is delusional." I started to walk back into the living room to sit down, because Chris' staring was starting to bother me. It was like he was trying to catch me slip up; like I was the one who couldn't be trusted. "He thinks that our relationship can be destroyed and that he can come back, like nothing ever happened."

Chris followed and sat down next to me, he slid his phone back into his pocket. Which only left awkwardness between us, damn I shouldn't have said anything.

"And why does he feel like that? I thought you said you haven't spoken to him in like six months."

"I haven't!" I said in defense; was he even listening to me? Honestly. "You know what Chris if we're going to be having arguments over a damn song... then do it, nigga!"