"21"

The scene inside the club was pretty lit, everyone decided to hit up this new spot called "21" it was a lot more as I would like to call it "Urban" than what I was used to but it was chill. As usual the clique had split up, I was with Amelia, Damon, and my boyfriend while everyone else was on their own.

Crystal had wanted to be with RJ for as much as she can since just came back, and I was cool with that. I was much happier with her seeing him and being obsessed with him with out us.

Rather than being in my face talking about the nigga damn near twenty four seven. But honestly they were cute, it was so easy to spot them; away from the dance floor at some lounge chairs flirting.

"Aye, I'm about to get some drinks, what you want?"

I turned around to only spot Chris standing in front of me, poor baby. Since I've been with my friends I really haven't given him much attention and even worst what RJ said had me questioning things.

"Oh hey baby, um..." I paused and pulled him into a tight hug. I didn't even know why I was even questioning him, feeling his warm soft body made me feel so at ease. Which I think is a lot to say considering that we're in the middle of a night club hugged up. "Can you just give me you?"

He cheesed up at me, at first he acted like he didn't know what I had said but as soon as he caught on. I felt him kiss my neck.

"Oh so that's how we feeling now? I wouldn't have guessed since your ass was no where to be found earlier."

"I'm sorry. I just missed my friends, do you forgive me?" I looked up at him with the biggest puppy eyes that I could give.

Just as he was about to respond my attention was just snatched away. I knew for a fact Chres was staring at us, I could feel eyes practically beating down my back, and I could spot him at the bar immediately, looking bored as hell with Desiree sitting next to him.

He just kept staring at me, and I wasn't making it any better by staring back. It was like we both were in a trance, I tried to keep the sway going with Chris so he wouldn't suspect anything but still my attention was gone.

"You Aight?" He whispered into my ear, I knew he was started to look around at what I was so fixated on so I quickly moved my eyes to Melissa. Her ass was in the middle of the floor with a Jell-O shot in hand.

"Uh... Yea. I'm just fine." I responded back, "I'm just fine."

----------------
Me no conversate with the fake, that part
All my bitches independent bitches, that part
I just want the paper, that part

"Wassup?"

I looked up from my drink to notice that it was only Chresanto again, for like the tenth damn time today. Like ugh, can a bitch breath?

"What do you want?" I took a deep breath because I didn't want to act a fool at the bar. I was by myself since Chris was dancing with everyone else, I on the other hand just wanted to chill by myself for a little. I've been dancing almost all night and I honestly just needed a drink.

"Why you acting like we never dated and shit..." he paused and did the worst thing I thought he could do. This nigga pulled up a seat next to me, I swear if Chris saw him who knows what would happen. "How you been like on some real shit. I see the little boy you bro-"

"Hes not a little boy! That's my boyfriend and he treats me hella good. No drugs, no lies, nothing."

"Awe really?" He started staring at me again, usually I wouldn't back down from the challenge. But I don't know, it seemed like he was really hurt this time. "So you don't miss us?"