Error

So in the end, we were able to save South Central after all, I was able to get my apartment and Monroe was finally gone.

Seemed like a happy ending right?

Wrong.

After everything died down, the clique felt like we were safe again. Chres chilled on his want to be gangster attitude, and apologized to them.

Then went on to his little tour; where he was arrested on several charges of drug counts.

I honestly do wish that I never would've fallen in love with him. Which was as sad as it sounds, I messed up big time, because guess who has to be the one to hold things down?

Me.

"Nala? You okay?"

I looked away from my computer desk and towards my co-worker Jacky. I knew it was her because she has been asking me the same Damn question since I got here and to be frank, Hell no I wasn't okay. I was the opposite of the complete meaning. Everything I thought would've been fixed by now hasn't, and it's messing me up in the head.

"I'm fine." I just simply lied, hoping that she wouldn't press me on about it. I felt like I get enough support from my friends; especially considering that they also have their men troubles. Especially Crystal, she lost her boyfriend to the system just like I have.

Only difference was that RJ had eighteen months and Chres has 30 days and 180 days of probation. It really didn't seem fair when you think about it, but I guess shit happens for a reason.

"Well okay, just tell me if you need anything okay?"

"Will do."

I swear it seemed like hours for the rest of my day to end, I wasn't really feeling my job any more. The excitement that I once had for it was disappearing, just like this "excitement" for LA was disappearing.

But anyway once I finally was able to leave, I didn't say good by to anyone. I figured they knew what I was going through, I mean it's already been two weeks since Chres was sentenced, and with that I still don't know if I want to forgive him and move on with our relationship or just let it go.

Take the advice I've been getting from basically everyone and move on, let the drama go. I mean I've met so many other contenders from work who were more well known, had more money, and weren't gang banging.

I sighed sitting in the parking lot of my apartment, I didn't even want to go in to be honest. It was lonely as Hell in there, I no longer had a roommate or a boyfriend.

I Said Your Body So Amazing

Girl You Drive Me Crazy,

Just Keep on driving Ba-

I quickly took out my phone wondering who would be calling me. I squenched my eyes at the words Los Angeles County, ugh I had a clue of who that could be.

"Hello?"

"Do you accept the charge-"

"Yes."

I immediately heard the voice I swear I once thought I could live without, now I didn't even want to be associated with talk into my ear.

"Nala?"

I rolled my eyes, really getting annoyed by how he thought that he just call me; right when I get off of work since he knew my schedule.

"Yea? What you couldn't go with out hearing from me?" I joked, before finally climbing out of my car. I tried to grab all of my things while still juggling my phone. I actually wanted to hear what he has to say, this was he is first time calling me since he's been in besides that time he asked me to gather up bail money.

"Naw, but for real it is something like that... I know I fucked up, I know but I'm just really appreciated that I got you by my side." He paused, which gave me enough time to unlock my door and drop all of my things on to my counter. Whatever this boy was trying to get around to tell me, he was really taking for ever to do it.

"Chres?"

"Nala... Nala when I get out I want to make this shit official with you. Like on some just me and you type shit. You feel me?"

Ugh... here we go with this shit again, I swear I could never get some break. Even with this niggas in jail I was dealing with his BS.

"No."

"What? You don't want to be with me anymore Nala? You met another nigga already huh?"

"No, I haven't. I'm just tired of this bull shit Chres, you're in jail. For a petty ass charge, when you specifically told me you were done with the shits and now I feel like you're a pathological liar, and that you're never going to stop. Now is that right?"

There was silence on the other side of the phone, and to be honest my patients was already wearing thin.

"Chre-"

"Go ahead and do you. If you want to give up and shit, then that's just how it's going to be. We both grown and I really thought that you were different."

Before I could answer back the phone call dropped, great now this boy is in his feelings. As if he didn't contribute to any of this shit that's happening.

------------------------

Even after I told Amelia and Crystal that I wanted some alone time to think... they showed up to my apartment anyway. Which they've been doing lately to be honest, I knew that they just wanted to check up on me, but when this shit is almost everyday

"Okay you and Chres broke up, what else is new? I knew you were going to drop him sooner or later and I'm just glad this time is now. That nigga ain't no-"

"Hey. Hey, I still love the kid. Don't start talking shit about him just yet." I said in defense, strangely that little girl that I used to be in high school started to pop back up into my head. Back when I used to just day dream about being with Chres, now that it all came in to reality and left... again. It's like I'm having sudden with drawls as if that makes any sense.

"I just feel like you're doing this shit because you just now realize how hard this shit can actually be." Crystal interjected, she hasn't been the most talkative lately, so I wasn't expecting her to try and tell me about my own situation.

"Well... you're right it is hard. But I never said that I'm giving up on them just because of that." I paused myself, and realized how weak I actually sounded. "Matter of fact, I'm not even giving up, I'm just taking a break."

But no body expected that break to be as long as it really was. Even when Chres got out I couldnt bring myself to go through the drama again.

So for now I'm just going to be solo... thats how its been for at least three months now.

Besides "Shonna" was already posting cuffing pictures of the nigga on instagram.

Sometimes its just not to be.