Done Deal

Continued...

"Aye loo' cuhz you owe us some money... and you fuckin' up with Monroe. You mus' not know de game that well." The guy on Chres side of the car continued, in the back of my head I wanted to just pull out the glock and bust a cap in both of them. But there was an unlimited reprecution for doing that, no sane person would do something like that.

I really wished that we hadn't stopped in the middle of a deserted ass road. It was as if it was meant for us to die; which Lord knows I'm not ready for.

"Fellas, this can all be worked out if you let us live. You kill us, then y'all not getting the money." Chres tried to use his calm voice, as if he wasn't shook. But even I knew that shit was just an act, always trying to always act tough.

"We ain't talkin' 'bout tha bitch, we talkin' bout you patnah." The "man" paused to stare at me, I was already uncomfortable, this was just pushing me over the edge to be honest. He really just called me a bitch, like he's practically begging for me to act up, threatening my I life or not.

"Don't call me a bitch." I calmly said, holding down my ground. I took a deep breath, only to exhale to something hard, cold, and metal reach to my scalp.

"Y'all mothafuckas, makin' me mad. I ain't have to slash a nigga in a guh minute, so get your bitch bruh."

He really just called me that again. At this point, I didn't care about these two disrespectful ass boys and I didn't care for the hoopty that I was sitting in. The gun in my bra kept running across my mind, like I was really about to go off; and Chres wasn't saying shit either.

The night was at full set now, things around us were damn near pitch black besides from the street lights lining the road. Not to mention how warm and moist the air was, it was like we were in an oven...

"So what we about to d-"

Before he could finish Chres calmly took a deep breath and slung out the gun. He shot the guy on his side of the car square in the stomach, I jumped at the noise, hearing him thump to the ground. I knew there wasn't any life left in that body, and even if I was talking all that shit, this really shook me.

As I was still in shock of what was happening Chres thought quick and slung the gun to my side shooting the other guy; it took three bullets and nothing but headshots. Each one making my body jump and heart could barely take all of the anxiety, I never been in this type of position before. I jumped again, as more gun shots pierced through the air, realizing Chres wasn't trying to keep them alive.

"HOEMAGAWD!" I screamed as the gun shots kept going, he almost unloaded a full clip, it was so brutal and unexpected. I felt as though I was mad, but I wasn't shit compared to Chres.

"COME ON! I WAS TIRED OF TALKING TO THESE NIGGAS."

"CHRES?!" I hollered out in shock, I didn't even know what to do with myself. Tears just flew out of my eyes; and my whole body shook. I didn't even dare stare at the two bodies laying lifeless on the ground. I couldn't do that to myself. "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!"

My heart was filled with adrenaline or what it had seemed like, I could hear one of the men cough up blood as we jumped out of the hoopty. Remorse washed over my body, because I also realized that I just witnessed a double homicide.

-

The ride back to Crenshaw was one of the most awkward moments in my life. The now dead men, had left the keys to their car still in the steering wheel. I was practically dragging my feet to get into the other car, I wanted for someone; anyone to unknowingly drive down this road and help me.