Chapter 25

“Katy, I’m going to send you a copy of my paper. Let me know if there’s anything you would like me to change and what not. Call me when you get this message, bye.” I spoke into my phone. I moved my finger along the black mouse pad and the pressed send on the email.

“You ready, cause we gotta go.” Chris told me. My suitcase stood by the door and my purse sat on top of it. I decided to go with Chris to L.A. seemed like it would be a fun time. 

“Yeah, hold on.” I told him. I quickly shut off my computer and packed away my laptop. I slung my laptop case over my shoulder and stuffed my phone in my purse.

“Are we taking a cab or your car?” I asked. 

“A cab, you swear I’m paying for that airport parking.” He replied. I giggled, and stopped in front of him. I placed my hands on his face. His stubble pricked my fingers

“You’re so adorable.” I said, before pecking him on the lips. He smiled broadly.

I pulled the handle on my suitcase and walked out my room. I turned off all the lights in my dorm and then went to the door. Chris walked out in front of me and I turned to lock the door.

“L.A. here we come.” I muttered to myself.

**

After five and a half hours of sitting on my ass on a plane, I was tired and so was my bum. 

We walked through the baggage claim section, got our bags and looked for a driver holding a sign with Chris’s name. The must’ve been around fifty drivers standing there holding up signs with different names. 

Chris veered off for a minute to go talk to some driver, after a few exchanges, Chris gestured for me to come over and we walked out of the airport. The driver was a Middle Eastern man in maybe his mid-40. He had on a black turban, with a black and white suit. His salt-and-pepper beard hung low to his collar bones. Stress lines folded at the side of his eyes. 

The breezy Los Angeles air smacked me in my face as I walked out. The driver led us to his black Lincoln Town car. He opened the door for me.

“Thank you…” I lean in closer to see his nametag. “Abdallah, did I say it right?” 

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Call me Erin.” I told him. I slip into the car onto the soft leather seats. These seats felt like silk against my skin. Lord yes, this shall be a fun weekend.

We pulled outside of Chamberlain West Hollywood. Lights illuminated the walkway up the stairs and to the glass doors to enter the hotel. To the right a marble fountain stood spewing water into the bowl. 

Abdallah opened the door for me, and I slid out of the seat. I muttered a thank you and took in the scene some more while Chris and Abdallah unloaded our bags from the trunks. 

From the hotel I saw the palm trees that lined Sunset Blvd. I tapped Chris’s arm. “Babe look.” I said pointing my finger at the trees. “We have to go there before we leave.” I told him. He smiled.

“Okay.” He mumbled in my ear. He pecked my cheek and then handed my suitcase to me.

“Here” He started walking up the stairs.

I thank Abdallah for his services and follow Chris into the hotel lobby.

**

We walked into our Deluxe King suite. Immediately to the right a large bathroom stood there separated by a thin white curtain. I pulled back the curtain to see a long granite basin, with two white sinks in it. To the left a tub lined a glass, see through wall. It did have a shutter window that was a plus, but the shutters were on the side of the bed. So if anyone wanted to see who was in the shower they could.

“Do you see this?” I asked Chris. He made his way into the room and looked at me through the glass.

“We can do a lot of things with this.” He replied wriggling his eyebrows.

“That’s if I let you.” I walked into the room and plopped down on the soft king sized bed. He crawled on the bed next to me.

“You sure about that?” He asked. He grabbed my hips and next thing I know I’m straddling him. His hands rested on my plump hips. His long fingers drummed against my butt.

“Very sure.” I replied, getting off him.

“Fine.” He said. He got up, and then took off his shirt. His bronze skin looked like soft butter. The thoughts this man makes me have.

“I’m going to take a shower.” He told me. He crumpled his shirt and then threw it at my face. 

“Chris!” I squealed.

 “You can join me if you want.” He said as he moves towards the bathroom.

“No, I’ll stay here.” I answered. He shrugged.

“Suit yourself.” He unbuckled his jeans and in one fell swoop he dragged his pants and underwear down to his knees and drags them off from the bottom. I rolled my eyes.

“Let me close these so you don’t peek at me all lathered and soapy through the window.” He said. He climbs on the bed and pulls down on the shutter to close them. His abs pressed against my cheek and I became I level with his package. Why is this guy always trying to tease me?

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” 

__________________

Shorter chapter I know, but the next one will have more. I promise