Chapter 9

Aphmau's POV:

So little Levin has been with us for about a week now. I still cant believe that Garroth and I are parents now taking care of the little guy. Everyone in the village now know that we have Levin. At first there was a rumor that Garroth go me pregnant but that stopped very quickly. Zoey came in for the day to watch over Levin while me and Garroth go to work.

The first person i see is Molly running up to me. Molly is married to Dale.

"Lady Aphmau i have great news to share!!!"

"Whats the great news Molly?"

"Im pregnant!!!"

"Congrats Molly!!! We should throw a baby shower for you!"

"We can share a baby shower since you didnt have one for Levin. I know hes not really yours but it still will be great for him to have one."

I smiled, "sounds like a great plan. Thanks for letting me share with you!"

"Hey, anything for a friend right? Well i have to go say goodbye to Dale before he leaves to work. Bye lady Aphmau!"

"Bye Molly!"

Molly is sure very sweet for letting me share a baby shower with her. I should go tell Garroth so he is informed.

Garroth's POV:

I see Aph running up to my post with a cheerful smile. I wonder whats on her mind.

"Hello sweets, Molly just gave me great news." I come closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Whats that my darly?"

"Molly is now pregnant and i wanted to plan a baby shower for her. But she also said she wanted to have a combine baby shower for Levin too!"

"That sounds great! This will be great for both Levin and Molly's baby."

"I thought it was a great idea too."

I took off my helm to give her a kiss. By now everyone knew we were together but i still dont feel comfortable showing my face ib public. They can possibly still find me. I should really tell Aph soon. I dont want our relationship to be based off as a secret. Maybe i will tell her tonight. I gave her one last kiss before she went off to doing her job around the village and i put my helm back on.

X time skip to that night x

I was just about to get off of work when i saw Aph go into our house. She is always home before i get off of work.

This is it... I am going to tell someone my past. I am really nervous cuz i never told anyone my past. Not even Zenix.

I walk in and i see my angel making dinner. "Hello beautiful." She blushes

"Hello lovely. How was today?"

"Well, i got great news from the most gorgeous women ever."

She puts her hands on her hips acting like shes upset. "And who is this person exactly cause last time i knew you were with me." She was messing with me.

"Oh i dont know her name but i will show you her by giving her a sweet kiss."

I pick her up and kissed her. I always love when we kiss cause i always felt that spark between us.

"Oh okay, i guess i can learn to like this girl." She said as we part from our kiss.

After dinner and after we put Levin to sleep I decided to sit on the couch with her to tell her my story.

"Aph, i need you listen to me because i am going to tell you something that i hidden from everyone. I thought i should at least tell you since i dont want our relationship to live in secret."

I had a struggle telling her but when i looked at her eyes i knew she would listen to me.

"Its okay Garroth, you can tell me anything."

"I know thats why i want to tell you this."

I begin explaining.

"I was not meant to be a guard. I was actually born to become a lord. When i was a younge teenager i went into guarding school for a few years. I came back and my father had planned an arranged marrage for a peace treaty with Scaleswind. I am the oldest son of the lord of O'kasis is what i am trying to say. I did not want to be forced into marrage with someone i dont even lover or havent even met. So i faked my death and ran away to become a guard here in Phoenix Drop. I was planning on telling no one. Even when i heard that my younger brother Zane was out to find me. So i decided to hide my face until i met you. You made me come out and gave me someone to trust with my story."

Aphmau's POV:

I was sitting there listening to Garroth's story and i just felt so many emotions for him. I felt shocked that he is a future lord of O'kasis... Or was... And i felt bad for him being forced into marriage.

After he finished his life story he started to tear up a bit. So i leaned in to give him a kiss. I really had no words for him.

"I am so sorry that this happened to you. And i promise i will try my best to not let them find you. I love you too much Garroth to let you go. And i will not tell anyone else about this."

"I love you too Aphmau and thank you for listening."

We kissed again before we went to bed for the night.

I was laying there thinking about Garroth and how he was going to become the future lord and became a guard instead. He was tossing around too and he seemed like he couldnt get any sleep either. So i just cuddled up to him and kissed him. Eventually we both were able to sleep with me on his chest and his arms around my waist. The feeling of protection i feel from him when he does that. I am so lucky to have a man like this.

A/N Sorry for not uploading as much but with school starting i am become more and more busy. Also my mom's wedding is coming up soon so i have been busy with that too. Again thanks for all the support and i hope to bring more to you guys soon. See ya!