Chapter 8

A/N so sorry about the late upload. Im thinking about changing my upload schedule to whenever i can upload cuz i am becoming very busy and i will be starting band camp next week. So there may be some days where i dont upload and there may be some day where i do. I also might upload a few in one day. But thank you guys for all the support we r literally so close to 1K! Anyways i will see you at the end!

Garroth's POV:

"Zinix!"

"Ya Garroth?"

"I have to tell you something."

"And whats that?" He says with a smirk? He looks like he already knows what i am about to say. Hmmm...

"Uhhh... Aphmau a-and i are t-t-together."

"Thats nervous to say it huh."

I shook my head yes. He walks up to me. "I knew for some reason this would happen." He smirks again and hugged me. (Garroth and Zinix are like brothers.)

Both me and Zinix realised that we needed to return to our post so we did for the rest of the day.

Laurance's POV: ;)

Heart... Broken... Into... Millions... Of... Pieces...

For some reason i knew i would lose and he would win. *sigh* she sure is very beautiful and i wish them the best of luck.
*ran off to his house crying*

Aphmau's POV:

My favorite part of the day. Well one of them. I return home before Garroth did as usual but he comes in shortly after.

I started to make dinner as he walks in. Tonight was chicken and rice.

"Hello beautiful." He makes me blush every time he says that.

"Hello sweets."

"Whatcha making for dinner?"

"Chicked and rice."

"Sounds good." He comes over to me and kissed me. He kissed me so passionately i just turned red. As we break from the kiss i see his face is red too. He still looks very handsome even when blushes.

We sat down to watch a movie before we had to go to bed. I wouldnt say there was much that we did. We went to bed and i had my head on his chest and he had his arm around my waist. I feel so protected when he holds me like that even though their is not my for hin to protect me from.

X time skip to morning x

Garroth's POV:

I wake up to my beautiful angel in my arms. I am so lucky to have her. But will i be lucky enough to marry her? I hope so. It does seem of a nice thought to have a family with her.

It was still very early to be up but i just want to sit there and watch her sleep. (Not in the creepy way.) She looks so soft when she sleeps and she still looks like an angel. I can never get over the fact of how beautiful she is and the fact that she was mine. Thank Irean for sending this angel to me.

I fell back to sleep and i felt her get up probably to go to the restroom really quickly.

Aphmau's POV:

I got up really early in the morning to go get something to drink. When i came downstairs i heard... A baby??? I opened the door and sure enough there was a baby on the front steps. What the... Aww hes soo cute!!! At least i think its a he...

There was a note inside the box which reads:
'To whom it may concern,
I am no longer able to take care of my little boy Levin. Please take care of him for me. I am putting all of my trust in you to take care of him for life. Thank you,
Anonymous.'

Levin... Thats a cutr name for this baby. Wait... Is he... My baby now!?! I better go tell Garroth. Maybe we can share the baby together? Even though we have only been together for a day. I went upstairs with little Levin and woke up Garroth.

Garroth's POV:

"Garroth!!! I need you to wake up its important!!!"

"Whats going on Aph." I open my eyes and i see she is holding a... Baby?!? Since when did she have a baby???

"Wait... Why do you have a baby???"

"He was left on the door steps and his name is Levin."

"So your going to keep him?"

"Well im certainly not going to leave him out there."

"Okay. I can get the spare room set up for him."

"Okay!" She sits there holding little Levin and i got up to go set up the new baby's room. He is so adorable. In a way he kinda looks like... Me...

I got done with Levin's new room and Aph laid him down in his crib. She is so motherly to him and i just stood there smiling at her. We left the room to let Levin sleep and me and Aph went to sleep for a little bit before our actual day started.

I cant sleep... All i can think about is Levin... He made us a family now. I now have a family with Aph. What i have always dreamed of.

A/N So little Levin came into the mix. But that is all for tonight. Again sorry for the late upload and remember i will upload when i can being that i am becoming very busy. Anyways thanks again for all the support that you guys have been giving me and if you guys have any ideas for future chapters please share it and i will credit you for it. Anyways i will come out with another chapter soon! See ya! (Btw im thinking about changing the end to 'see ya' instead of 'bye')