Chapter 21 (the birthday party!)

Arrr... (Im not good at the pirate talk...) But you guys ready for the big birthday party! Well today I hit 27k! So close to 30k! Also thank you to mlpandfnaf and RosemaryCrist for making fan art. The picture above is made by mlpandfnaf. (RosemaryCrist I will post your picture later!)

Aphmau's POV:

Levin's birthday is today! So is his birthday party!!! We invited the whole village of Phoenix Drop. I hope Levin will love it!

Garroth and I go to Condenza's house to pick up our costumes for the night. (One of the two pictures... You pick which you want them to look like.)

The costumes look so cute!!! I cant wait to see it on my boys! Eeeeeekk!!! Im so excited in general my baby boy is two and he is going to have the party of his life. Maybe I should throw a party for Alexis and Kyle.

We get home and I told Garroth to get Levin ready for his party. He agreed and went upstairs.

I go to Kawii~Chan's place to pick up the cake while Garroth got Levin ready.

Garroth's POV:

Tonights the night. It will be one to remember. Not only for Levin but for something else as well. While Aph went to go get the cake I got Levin into his costume.

"Hey there bud!"

"Hi daddy!"

"Hehe... You sure are cute! Ready for your party?"

"Yaaaaaaa! :D"

"Alighty."

I get him into his costume while he giggles and laughs the whole time. He looks so adorable in his pirates costume! Cant wait for Aph to come home to see this.

"Arrrrrr..."

"Haha! Cute."

"Heehee! Play!"

"Ok bud you can go play."

"Ok!"

Wow he sure is a cute one and he is like my son. Only if he was my son...

Levin's POV:

I so happy! I get birthday party!!! Mommy and daddy said we be pirates! Arrrr heehee. Play! Play! Play! And presents heehee!

Aphmau's POV:

I come home to Garroth and Levin in the back playing. I left them be so Garroth can spend time with him since he is like a father to Levin. I continued to decorate. After I am finished I get into my costume which is adorable!

"Garroth!"

"Aph? When did you come home?"

"About a half hour ago."

"And you didnt tell me?"

"Well you were spending time with Levin and I didnt want to take that from you."

"I love you Aph."

"Love you too!" He gives me a sweet kiss! He is so unexpected most times.

"It is almost time for the party. Everyone will be coming soon!"

"Party?" Levin came into the house.

"Yes party. Its your party Levin!"

"Yay! Play! Heeheehee!"

My little boy is so cute! I just love him so much and I will continue to love him forever.

Everyone from the village came for the birthday party and Levin was off with Alexis and Kyle playing. Like kids always do. He had so many presents just then there was a knock on the door.