Chapter 34

Laurance's POV:

I see that Garroth took the day off to spend time with his family. Heh I would too but only if they had a kid of their own but Levin and Malachi are still amazing kids.

The sun is setting and that means I have to take the night shift with Dante. Since you know... We are raising defense here.

I went outside to the guard tower where I am stationed at near the gate. Its a peaceful night so I hope I dont have to worry about much. The stars are out and there are plenty of them I would say. Also there is a flash of light coming out of the forest... Wait... There is a flash of light in the forest?!?

I head down from the guard tower and told Dante to stay put while I went out to see what had happened. I ran into the forest to about where I saw the flash and see... A cloaked person? Hmm... I wonder where they came from. I went up to him... Or her... I couldnt really tell because you know. Anyways it seemed as if they were passed out. I rolled them over to see their face and... Its a... Girl? She looks so peaceful and... No Laurance were not doing this again. Remember last time you fell in love at first sight...

I carried her into the village and told Dante to get Donna and Kiki.

"Damm you're so pushy." He jokes.

I just chuckled and brought the girl over to Donna's stand. Soon Dante comes back with the girls and they saw instantly what needed attention. The strange girl...

"Laurance I know you might be concern but we will need our space right now. We will update you as much as we can." Donna said breaking my train of thought. I nodded and head back to the guard tower.

X morning X

Donna came up to the guard tower just before my shift was up. Hope that strange girl is alright...

"Hey Donna. Any news?"

"Well why else would you be the first person I would come to this early?" She joked.

"Ouch..." I acted as hurt.

"She is fine. She actually woke up not to long ago."

"Am I able to see her?"

"Uh sure I guess. But just to tell you to keep it easy on her. Shes kinds freaked out."

"Alright thanks."

I run over to see who exactly this new girl was. I dont know why but I feel the need to know who she is and that she is safe. When I get there she is well I guess talking to Kawaii~chan.

"Ah Laurance~kun! Kawaii~chan was just talking to the new girl here!"

I walked over closer to the two.

"Kawaii~chan will be back! She will make some cakes!"

"Alright Kawaii~chan thanks for treating her."

"Your welcome Laurance~kun!"

With that she skipped off and it was just this girl and I.

"So my name is Laurance." I extended my arm to greet her. She shook my hand and introduced herself.

"My name is Luana."

Luana. What a beautiful name.

A/N Well that is it for now. Meet our new character Luana! Now I dont plan on adding many more characters, just maybe like 2 or 3 more. Now let me just say... Wow I am so close to 100k! This is honestly an amazing thing! I have enough questions now to make the Q+A but please if you have anymore questions or skit ideas please post them below because I would like to collect as many ideas as possible for this Q+A video. And dont forget about the cover contest! So far the people who has summited their covers were very well done! I cant wait to see the others.

Also the picture above is what I think of Luana looking like but with black hair and brown eyes. (Ok kinda like Aphmau but not exactly like her.) I just forgot to point that out earlier.

Wow a lot of announcements with a lot going on. It is actually late as always and I should be getting to bed. I will see ya all later my lil gamers and thank you for almost 100k reads and 200 followers! Love you all and good night!