A Chance?

This is a side story while I wait for more fan art to come in. This will not affect the main story line.

Aphmau's POV:

I walk on the streets of Phoenix drop doing my normal routine. Just then Laurance came up to me.

"Good morning m'lady. It has been a pleasant day hasnt it?"

"Its been a wonderful day yes."

"So I have a question for you."

"Shoot away."

"Well umm... You know I do have feelings for you and I know you probably wont return them but... I was wondering if you would at least let me have a chance?"

"Like on a date?"

"Well sorta... Yeah."

Hmm... I have always rejected Laurance before but maybe I should give him a shot.

"Ok I guess I can give you a chance."

He has that wide cheery smile on him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Lord Aphmau! I will pick you up tonight at 6!"

"Ok see ya then."

I went on to continue my duties.

Laurance's POV:

YES!!! SHE SAID YES!!! I gotta go brag to Garroth about it. Since I know that he has feelings for her too.

I walk up into the guard tower and looky whos there. Garroth and Dante. Hehe time to put on a show.

"Hey Garroth!"

"Hey Laurance. Why so cheery?"

"Well it turns out I have a date tonight."

"W-with w-who?"

Yes I got him already... "The one and only Lord Aphmau." I say with a smirk.

"R-r-really?!?"

"Mmhmm. Im going to take her some place fancy and Im going to make my move."

"YOU CANT DO THAT!! SHE IS A HUMAN BEING!"

"Chill Gar... I mean your only jealous because I got to her first."

"Th-thats not true."

"Mhmm sure it isnt. Well I am going off to get ready for my date."

As I was leaving I saw Dante snickering in the background. So obviously he heard everything.

Garroth's POV:

No... It cant be... He cant go out with her... Lady Aphmau was suppose to be mine. Uggg she obviously doesnt love me. I lost and he won.

Or did he...

Aphmau's POV:

For some reason I am actually very excited for tonight. I do have to amit... Laurance is kinda cute. I rejected him so many times I wonder why he was still trying but I guess the least I can do was to give him a shot. Hope he is planning something good.

It is almost 6 so I went to Condenza's house to pick up my dress I asked her to make me. She is truly amazing at what she does and I love her work.

"Hello Aphmau! You dress is complete!"

"Thank you Condenza!" I leave two diamond blocks in the chest.

"Aphmau... You dont have to pay me."

"I want to. Plus you need it to get more materials."

"Thank you!" She smiles and gives me a hug. "Now you better hurry off and get ready."

"Ok thank you again for the dress."

I left to go back home and when I walk in I see Levin and Malachi playing.

"Hi mom!" They both say at once.

"Hi boys! I will be away for tonight but I will be back soon."

"Ok!" They ran outside to their tree house.

I went upstairs to my room to get ready. I put on the dress Condenza made me which was a purple sundress with flowers on it. It was so pretty! I curled my hair and put on a flower crown on. I went downstairs and then I heard knocking. It was exactly 6.

I opened the door to see Laurance in a blue buttoned down shirt and jeans. "Wow Aphmau... You look very beautiful tonight."

I start to blush. "Thank you Laurance. You look good yourself."

"Heh... I try..." He starts to blush.

"So we ready to go?" Laurance asked.

"Yup. Lets go."

A/N So here is a special side chapter and do you guys want to see it continue? Let me know and this might turn into its own separate book. So if you have fan art for me for Levin's birthday party please send them in because the party will be tomorrow! I hope you guys are excited about it. Also comment down what Levin should get for his birthday. Anyway guys tell me if you are interested for this to continue. I will see ya guys soon! Bye!