Chapter 18

Aphmau's POV:

Garroth comes home about a half hour later and he took off his helm to give me a kiss. I am so happy he came back safe.

"So what happened?"

"Zane and I talked and we thought maybe you should be there to discuss something with us."

"Ok??? About what???"

"Just come with me and you will find out."

"Ok..."

We went over to Zane's house and he was just sitting there and he seemed to be just... Thinking...

"Zane?" Garroth decided to speak up. Zane snapped out of his trance.

"Oh hey Garroth and Lady Aphmau. Im guessing Garroth told you about whats going on."

"Actually he just told me to come with him and we would discuss it here."

"Oh well... I know that Garroth is my older brother but dont worry I wont sell him out. Im not that kind of guy that Garroth saw me as before he left."

"Oh???"

"Yeah... So ummm I was thinking about something as Garroth left to get you."

"Whats that?"

"I was thinking about faking my death. But I wont do it until my next journey because if I fake my death now then you guys will get the blame for it."

"What do you plan on doing afterwards?" Garroth stepped in.

"Well... I was wondering... Uh if... I can stay... Here? Maybe become a farmer or a miner or even a guard."

"Umm... Well first you will have to gain everyone's trust in the village."

"I will. And I will make up for any misunderstanding that I brought here."

"Ok well its getting late so me and Aph are going home."

"You call your lord, Aph?"

"Well ummm..."

I pull Garroth off to the side.

"Do you trust him?"

"Well he is my brother and he did explain everything to me on how he doesnt want to be under our father's rule. So yes I do trust him."

"Ok so you think we should tell him?"

"I will leave that up to you."

"I will tell him so he is aware."

"Ok I will be by your side."

"Ok."

We head back over to Zane.

"So uh Zane... Umm do you know why I said no to your question earlier?"

"Well you said you were not looking for a relationship."

"Well that is because I am already in one."

He looks at me and then at Garroth.

"So... You two?"

We both shake our heads yes.

"Oh... Well... Um sorry about that... Well goodnight..."

"Goodnight Zane."

With that we walked back home and climbed into bed.

Garroth's POV: (The next morning)

I wake up and Aph is already out of bed. Did I sleep in... Oh my gosh... Then I smelled something amazing. Blueberry Pancakes. (Red Robbin!) Yum! (See what I did there... Yes... No... Oh ok...) I went downstairs to find my beautiful angel and Levin eating breakfast and a plate on the table for me.

"Good morning gorgeous! When did you get up?"

"When Levin decided to scream this morning which I am surprised you slept through that..."

"I was out and I didnt know he screamed."

"Well Levin's birthday is coming up. My little boy is going to be 2!"

"Hes growing up so fast."

"He sure does."

We seem like an actual family. A perfect family at that.

"Well are you able to be home early to help set up his party?"

"Sure thing! I will be home around 5 to help set up. Sound good?"

"Sounds great!"

"Ok well I have to head off saddly but I will see you soon."

"Bye love."

I kissed her again before I left to go on duty. Man I love having a family like this.

Hmmm... Should I propose? Or should I wait. I mean it has been a long time since we dated. Is it truly time for us to take the next step?

A/N are they ready to take the next step in life or should they wait? Well its all uo to you guys on what they should do. I posted 2 chapters today because I will not post again for a while to give you guys time to vote. (Dont worry, when I mean a while it only means like 1 or 2 days.) So make sure you vote below!

Also thanks again for 11k! I woke up to 10k and fell alseep with 11k! Its so amazing!!! Anyway guys I will see ya all soon!

RED ROBIN!