Chapter 15

So sorry I have not been uploading as much as I use too. I got very busy with band camp and Im always in pain and tired. I will try to make it up to you guys soon. Also THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 7K VIEWS!!! It was at like 5k yesterday and its jumping up like crazy. So I will do a special Q+A so ask away! I have 4 questions so far and I would like to get more. Also for the people who read my write my life, thanks for taking the time to read it. It was hard to write. Now to stop with my rambling Im gonna get started with this... See ya at the end!

Aphmau's POV:

I was walking through the village like usual but of course I was worried about Zane being here. He comes up to me with an evil look on him. Uh oh what is he planning to do...

"Good morning Lord Aphmau."

"Good morning Zane." I put on a smile so it wont look like im hiding something. Which I am... The fact that Garroth is with us...

"Beautiful day today isnt it?"

"Yes it is."

"Well, I have to say you do have a lovely village here. But I do have one question."

"Whats that?"

"Why is your personal guard not with you?"

Shoot I forgot thaf Garroth was not with me. Common think Aph think...

"Its his day off today. But he usually patrols the streets on his day off."

"Ok. Is it ok if I go talk to him."

"I mean I guess so but he doesnt talk much."

"I bet he will talk to me."

He walked off leaving me worried on what he was going for. I should probably be close by just in case Zane plans something sneaky.

I see him walk into the guard tower where Garroth is at right now. Good thing that I built the place so I have a few secret spots there that I didnt tell anyone about.

I saw Zane walk up to Garroth. "Good afternoon Guard. How are you today?"

Garroth just stood there starring at Zane.

"Well thats not a good way to treat a high priest eh? It would be respectful if you would answer my question." Still Garroth just stood there but he nods to Zane.