THE WEDDING!!!

Chapter 29

Aphmau's POV:

This is the day. Im finally marrying the man I love. All the girls who came over last night are helping me this morning. Cadenza also brought the dress over last night and also made Kiki a beautiful dress too. It was a light pink dress with some flowers around the waist. Since she is my maid of honor.

I have mixed feelings about today. Like Im nervous, excited, scared, happy, like I am all over the place with feelings... Is this normal?

I am now(almost put not there but good thing I caught that or that would be umm... Yeah..) in my dress with purple and light blue flowers. They look beautiful together. I think Im ready for all of this. Yeah I can do this!

"Kawii~Chan thinks Aphmau~sempi looks so kawii!!!" Kawii~Chan said when I am all finished getting ready.

"Thank you so much Kawii~Chan! I am glad to have all of you as my friends!"

Everyone came in a group hug which calmed me down knowing I have the most amazing friends ever. I honesty cant wait to see my boys and my one true love Garroth.

"Aphmau," Kiki spoke up, "you are very lucky you ran into this man. He treats you so well like you guys have been married for years. Dont worry everything will be alright. Both of you love each other and thats what matters most. We all love and care for you but Garroth is your soulmate and I am so happy for the both of you and I am sure everyone else is too."

"Thank you so much Kiki! I couldnt make it through this without you or any of you of course." I start to tear up from joy. I think Im ready. Just wondering if Garroth is.

Garroth's POV:

Im ready to marry the love of my life. Its shocking to me that she is mine. When we first got together I was wondering why she even felt this way about me. Im just a guard who always hid their face under a helmet while she was the beautiful princess lost in the woods who ended up with me. Of course I knew Laurance had something for her too but I guess she just didnt return those feelings for him. Laurance is like a brother to me now along with Zenix but I knew Zenix longer then I knew Laurance. But Zenix has been acting strange lately. I wonder whats going on.

"Hey Zenix?"

Hes starring off into space.

"Zenix?" I put my hand on his shoulder and he snaps back to reality.

"Huh?!? Oh geez Garroth you scared me!"

"Sorry but are you ok Zenix?"

"Yeah Im fine. Why do you ask?"

"You have been acting strange lately. Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, yeah Im fine. But dont worry about me, this is your day. You are the lucky man here today."

"Thanks bro. Hope you and Kiki will make it this far too."

"Yeah I hope so too. Man she is amazing I am happy she said yes."

"I am happy for you. You have really tuned your life around for her just like I have."

"Yeah but thats enough about me. Lets focus on you and your future wife."

"Ok, you ready?"

"The question is are you ready?"

"Ive been ready for this."

We gave each other a smirk and started to head up to the Irene shrine. I think this is an amazing choice especially on a beautiful day. Everyone starts to take a seat while we wait for the wedding to start. Now I am getting nervous to see what is coming down that aisle.