Chapter 28

Day before the wedding

Aphmau's POV:

Omg omg omg Im freaking out so much... Garroth decided to stay with Laurance tonight and meet me at the Lady Irene shrine. This is so nerve wracking I wonder how Garroth is taking this right now...

Also I am home alone because Zoey has the kids tonight for a big sleep over with all the children in the village.

Woo Im actually very nervous about tomorrow. How will this wedding turn out? Will it become a disaster? Or will everything be ok? Am I worrying too much about this?

Its just its a new life style and something that is different that I dont know how I would respond to it. I mean I guess I will be fine, both Garroth and I love each other. But seriously how is Garroth taking all of this?

Garroth's POV:

(Starts off with Laurance talking with Garroth.)

"So you nervous about tomorrow?"

"Very. I mean I love her and want to be with her but this is a huge moment in our lives."

"Just relax. Think about this Garroth, you got the girl."

"Yeah I guess you did have something for her huh?"

"Yeah but as long as shes happy then Im happy for her and I know that she is with a man I trust which makes me feel much better."

"Thanks man."

"No problem. Now what are we doing here just sitting around when we should be celebrating."

"Heh I guess your right. Lets get some of the other guys over here."

"Now your thinking."

Laurance went out to call Brendan, Logan, Dante, and Zenix over to do a little celebration. Wow I am actually getting married tomorrow. I wont even know how Aph will look until she walks down that aisle. I wonder what she is doing right now.

Aphmau's POV:

I hear someone knocking on my door and I go downstairs to see who it was. It was my amazing friends Kiki, Cadenza, Kawii~Chan, Donna, and Kaitlyn.

"Wow guys I was not expecting this. Come on in!"

They all came in and we went downstairs where we had more room. They even brought treats with them! This was going to be a fun night already.

X time skip x

It was time for all of us to go to bed and whew I was tired. I basically fell asleep right away.

-Dream-

I was in the forest all by myself except... There was somebody there.

"Hello?"

The person did not answer.

"Hey um... Where are we?"

Still no answer.

"Hello?!?"

Im starting to get scared at this point. Then it spoke to me in a sinister voice.

"Die!"

Wait... What?!? Did he just tell me to die?!?

"You must die!"

"Who are you?"

The person turned around and all I can see is its red eyes. He starts coming towards me with a sword repeating the words "die!"

I start to run from fear and tripped on a log where the sinister man caught up to me. Just as he swung his sword at me I woke up in fear.

"What does this dream mean?"

Zenix POV:

Im sleeping when I see someone in front of me.

"Who are you?"

"Zenix, come join us."

"What?!?"

"Become a shadow knight and serve the shadow lord. You will have eternal life and live a new life. Come join us."

"No I will not serve the shadow lord."

"Fine have it your way."

"What?!?"

He flew through me and I woke up and it was morning already. Its the big day now.

A/N Ooo... What just happened there... Well guess what guys... NEXT CHAPTER IS THE WEDDING!!! Im so excited honesty. Well lets all hope I can get the next chapter up soon because I bet you guys cant wait. Well see ya my little gamers!