Chapter 20

Hey guys its me Gamergurl15 and wow... 18k already! This book is going through the roof on how much the views go up each day! Thank you guys and I love you all <3! Now onto the chapter...

Garroth's POV:

What kind of party would a 2 year old little boy want? I have a few in mind.

Like a train party? Or a beach theme party? How about super heros? Or... Pirates? Yeah I like that one.

"Hey Aph, how about a pirates party?"

"Heh I was just thinking the same thing."

"So is thar what we are doing."

"Yup! Lets go get the decorations."

"Alright."

We go around town to get all tge decorations and placed an order for a cake at Kawii~Chan's café.

"Garroth... I have an idea!"

"Whats that?"

"Lets dress up as pirates too. We can ask Condenza if she will make us the costumes."

"Ok."

Now I am going to be dressing up as a pirate... (Can someone like make fan art of Aphmau in her pirate skin and Garroth in a pirate skin? I will give credit to you and post it in the party chapter.)

Aphmau's POV:

So Levin is going to have a pirates theme party and I am actually getting Garroth into a Pirates costume. Heehee. I love him so much!

We got back home and it became late. Like around dinner time late. So I prepared dinner while Garroth and Levin were playing in the living room. He is so great with him like he is Levin's father. I am so greatful for having both of the boys in my life.

After we finished dinner we went out in the living room to relax and watch a movie. Levin grew very tired so I took him upstairs to bed.

Garroth and I decided to stay up for a few more hours cuddling and kissing. I love having a man like him.

"Hey Aph..."

"Yes Garroth?"

"Have I ever told you that I am deeply in love with you?"

"I dont know have you?" I joked with him.

"Well... Lord Aphmau of Phoenix Drop, I am here to te you that I am madly in love with you." He makes huge arm movements in a joking manner.

"Well Sir Garroth of Phoenix Drop I have to say... I am impressed by your actions. I am too deeply in love with you."

We ended up kissing so passionately I felt sparks go through my body. We ended up making out all night before we went to bed with a lot of kissing and laughing and smiling. He is just perfect for me!

"I love you Aph."

"I love you too Garroth."

We both fell asleep soon after with me in his arms. Best. Feeling. Ever.

Garroth's POV:

Aph fell asleep but I stayed up for a bit longer. I just love how beautiful and peaceful she looks when shes sleeping. I wish we can stay like this forever. The love of my life is with me in my arm sleeping with me. (No not like that...) I am truly in love with her and I want to spend the rest of life with her. Maybe I should just *yawns* get to sleep...

A/N So I really did not have much of an idea for this chapter but I do have the idea for the next chapter. Again if anyone can make any fan art of Aphmau and Garroth in their pirate costume that would be great. Also tell me if you are going to make some fan art because I want to add it to my next chapter. Also tell me how long it might take you to do it (please try to do it within a 3 day time spam) so I can wait on posting the chapter. Anyway guys thanks so much for all the support and guess what!!! Yup Im falling asleep with 19k views! Honestly amazing. Well its getting late and I should be going to bed. See ya!