A message from me (please read)

Update:

Hey guys its me Gamergurl15 and I didnt think I would be writing this but I guess I am. This is more of an apology and an update on whats happening to me. So here is goes.

I am so sorry that everything is being delayed. Im actually going through a very, very hard time in my life right now. I am having mental break downs very often and my grades are starting to slip. I have slipped into depression and I am trying to not let it stop me. But it is holding me back on a lot. I dont have the energy to write a whole lot or really do anything. I basically just sit in my dark room alone and listen to music and read other books or draw. Also I have made a second account to read more mature books on it that would be around my age. So I read your books here and there but sometimes I just need to read something that relates to me.

Now I dont want you guys to feel sorry or anything like that. I am getting throught this but its a slow working progress for me. Events in my past has screwed me up in my life and I am trying to get myself on the right track. I sometimes feel fake in front of you guys because I post happy things all the time and act like everything is ok but I am being honest right now. I am not ok but again, I am working on it.

So again sorry for the lack of content from me. It will be a slow process but I will make it through. All I need for you guys to do is to stay awesome! No need to feel sorry for me or give me any symphony because I dont want anyone giving me any of that. And if you are someone who is going through a very hard time right now just know that I am here for you. I am working with you to the road to recovery. We can do this together as a team.

Anyway guys thank you so much for sticking around. I am glad to have the support from you guys! Its truely amazing! I will give you a promise that I will get better and put myself of the right track. As I said before, all I need from you is to stay awesome! I love you all and Happy New Years! Bye and thank you all again for everything. You guys mean the world to me.

~Gamergurl15 <3