Chapter 4

Garroth's POV:

I woke up early as usual since Aphmau came into the village so i can put my armor on. I have always felt the need to cover my face due to my dark past. I really hope they dont find me. I have been hiding from my past for about 3 years now.

I went downstairs to start making breakfast. Today was blueberry pancakes. I hope she likes them. I hear her walking down the stairs.

"Oh good morning Garroth."

"Good morning Aphmau. How did you sleep last night?"

"I slept well thank you for asking."

I start to blush again. We really have not had a long conversation yet. Maybe this can lead somewhere.

"Any time my lady. Do you like blueberry pancakes?"

"Blueberry pancakes are my favorite!"

"Mine too."

She eats her pancakes as i get ready to go to work again.

"Arent you going to eat too Garroth?"

"Thanks but i already ate this morning."

So you know... I dont have to take off my helm in front of her... I finish getting ready to go to work.

Aphmau's POV:

I still wonder what he looks like under that helm of his. He sounds to be in his 30s or 40s or something like that the way talks. He heads off to patrol the village and i finish my breakfast. He used fresh blueberries but i wonder where he got them? Hmm...

I walk around town and a girl walks up to me with joy in her eyes.

"Hi Aphmau! I was inviting all the ladies in the village for a girls night out. Would you like to come tonight? I am hosting it in my barn."

Her name is Kiki and she deals with the animals in the village. They call her Kiki because of the way she laughs.

"Of course Kiki i will come! What time are you starting the party?"

"Around 6 and you can even spend the night. So it will be a slumber party too!"

"Sounds great! I will for sure be there tonight!"

"I am so happy! Well i better get off inviting the rest of the gals. Kekeke. Well i will see you tonight Aphmau!"

"See you tonight Kiki!"

With that she was off skipping with joy. I went to check up on the village to see how everyone was doing but I dont see Garroth or Zinix anywhere. Hmm... Where can they possibly be?

Garroth's POV:

Zinix pulls me aside again. I bet he is going to talk about Aphmau.

"What is it this time Zinix?"

"Are you going to amit it? I know you do have feelings for her. I see it in your actions. Its so obvious."

"I guess you are right. I guess i do have feelings for her. But i dont know what to do. I never felt this way before. Like ever!"

"I got this..."

"Zinix... What are you going to do..."

"Oh trust me." He winks as he says it.

"I dont know if i can. I know you are like my best friend but i never saw you at work with this kind of stuff."

"Garroth... Of course you can trust me. But i wont tell you what im going to do... Hahah!"

Oh god... Zinix is now planning something that could ruin my life forever! What am i going to do! Thank god for the helm because i am blushing so much. Oh god....

Zinix left me with that little fear you have when you have no clue whats going to happen. I return to my post and kept a close eye on him. I just dont trust him.

Zinix POV:

I finally got him to come out and say that hes in love with Aphmau. Now let the love doctor go to work. Hehehe...

Aphmau's POV:

I see Garroth at his post and i decided to go up and tell him i will be at Kiki's for the night.

"Hello Garroth!"

"Hello Aphmau. What brings you here today?"

"I just came to say that Kiki invited me over for a slumber party tonight and that i will be there."

"Okay sounds great! I hope you have fun tonight."

"I hope we do. Anyways see you around!"

"See you later Aphmau!"

Now i dont know why but i started to blush when he said my name. I dont even know what he looks like. I cant possibly have feelings for him. He sounds to be an older guy. Well i hope to see his face soon.

Zinix POV:

So... I hear there is a girl party tonight that Aphmau is going to attend. Perfect opportunity to find out more about her. Garroth is going to thank me for this. Hehehe...

A/N Oooooo Zinix is going to snoop at the party tonight... How much juicy stuff can he find out about Aphmau. Find out in the next chapter. Love you all and we are almost to 100 reads!!! So excited thank you for all the support. It was all in 2 days! Anyways, love you all and bye!