The Town's Hero?

This is just a story of what happened in my life today. Also this is a message and a lesson to learn for curtain people who you will find out later on. Please take consider in the last part if it effect you.

Ok... This part is not a part if the actual book at all. This just describes why i did not upload a second chapter today. Ok so here we go... I was on my way home from  my grandmother's house and i heard a fire. At first i thought someone was having a backyard fire. But then i looked to where i heard a fire and saw that there was a fire on someone's porch. So i immediately called 911. But thank god the fire just started and it was really small and was able to be put out by a garden hose. The house owner told me that she was asleep and they smelled smoke and came outside to see a fire on their porch. Now i will have to say, yes i did prevent a whole house fire but i will not consider myself a hero. I consider the people who risk their lives to save others heroes. There is a lit more to the story but you would have to be someone i know personally to understand the rest of the story.

So all of that commotion kinda worked me up and i was shaking for a bit because for one, i just witness a house fire starting. And two, this is the first time i had to use 911. Just a side note, the fire started by a cigarette that was not put out all they way. I do not promote smoking or drinking but a warning to you people who smoke, please put out your cigarette completely before leaving it unattended. Thank you and i will work on the next chapter tonight. Bye!