15k Special!

So here is the moment all of you have been waiting for. So I know that when I post this I will have about 16 or 17k because as I am writing this I now have 16k! Thank you for all the support! I never thought I would get this far its so amazing!!! So without further ado heres your side story. (This does not interfere with the main story line.)

------------------------------------------------

Aphmau's POV:

"Common Aph! You're gonna be late for your party!"

"Im almost ready father. I just need a few more minutes."

"Just hurry!"

Today is my birthday and I am now 16 years old! I am having my Sweet 16 today and I am so excited! All of my friends plan to be there. Kiki, Donna, Molly, Nicole, Kawii~Chan, Emma, Emmalyn, Dante, Laurance, Zane, Brendan, Dale, Zenix, and Garroth. Wow I have a lot of friends but they are all so great! Especially since I have feelings for one of my friends. They just dont knoe it yet and I dont knoe if they would return the feelings for me too.

I finish getting ready and go downstairs to find Kiki and Kawii~Chan waiting for me in the living room. I have a lilac purple dress with a tiara.

"OMG APH YOU LOOK SO AMAZING!!!" Kiki shouted when I walked down. Both of the girls seemed to be in shock.

"Kawii~Chan thinks Aphmau~sempi is so kawii!"

"Aww thank you guys! You are both so sweet!" We all giggled.

"Kawii~Chan is ready to party!!!"

"Well lets get going then!"

"Woohoo!!!" Both Kawii~Chan and Kiki screamed together.

X At the party x

OMG THIS PARTY IS SO AMAZING!!! ITS THE PARTY IVE ALWAYS WANTED!!! I asked for the theme a night under the stars and its a dream come true! And all of my friends are here!

"Happy Birthday Aph!" I get from all of them as I walk to them to say hello. I also find that he is here. Hes smiling at me which makes me smile. OMG IS THIS REAL!?!

??? POV:

I see her in that lilac purple dress and she looks amazing! I cant help but smile at her. Ive had a huge crush on her since we were 13 so 2 years. She is smiling back at me. OMG SHE IS SMILING BACK AT ME! MY HEART IS POUNDING SO MUCH IT FEELS LIKE ITS GONNA EXPLODE!!! She is so beautiful. Maybe I can ask her to dance to a slow song tonight?

Kiki's POV:

Those two have been starring at each other for about 5 minutes now. I think they like each other. I mean I know Aph likes him because she told me but him... I never thought that he would return the feelings. He always seemed natural around her. I turned to talk to Kawii~Chan.