Chapter 6

Aphmau's POV:

I was the first to wake up but soon after the rest of the girls woke up. We packed up our belongings said our goodbyes and left to go do our jobs.

I went back home and i saw that Garroth was still there and... Without his helm???

He was cooking breakfast probably thinking i was staying over at Kiki's longer. All i see is his sandy blond hair. Is he going to show his face or something to me?

"Hello Garroth." I decided to say.

Garroth's POV:

Of course i heard her walk in and i knew somehow she will be here before i left for work. I kept my helm off and went downstairs to make up breakfast for the both of us.

"Hello Garroth." She sounds like nothing is wrong.

"Hello Aphmau. How was the party last night?"

"It was fun. Thank you for asking."

Right then and there i turned around so she could see my face. She looks at me with a bit of a shock and was... Blushing??? Then again i was blushing too.

"I thought since you were going to live here that i should at least show you my face."

"Garroth..."

Aphmau's POV:

He looks... Younger then i thought he was. I started to blush but didnt feel all too bad because he was blushing too. He looks... Handsome. Honestly i would say hes more good looking then Lauance.

"Garroth..."

I see his icy blue eyes look at me and it just made my heart want to melt. I feel like i want to... Kiss him...

"Why were you hiding your face this whole time?"

"Its my family past and i dont want to get into it." He says looking sorta disappointed in his past. I didnt want to get him upset so i just said "okay you dont have to explain."

"Thank you Aphmau."

"Please call me Aph."

"Whatever you say... Aph."

We both started to laugh and we both finished up our breakfast and he put his help on and started to go to work.

"I will see you soon."

"Bye see you soon."

I didnt really want him do leave because i just wanted to stare at his adorable face all day. Everything about him just draws me even closer to him.

His perfect hair, his eyes, they way he smiles, the way he laughs, and most of all, the way he looks at me. I got ready for the day and all i could think about was... him.

Garroth's POV:

She is so perfect and i didnt want to leave but i had too. I head out to my post and Zinix was there. He pulled me off to the side... Again...

"What do you want Zinix..."

"Did you do something about it yet?"

"I showed her my face."

"And...???"

"She started to blush and looks to be in shock a bit. It seems that she was just glancing up to me every now and then and every time she did... she smiled." I started to smile but good thing i had this helm on because i was blushing too. Just by the thoughts of her.

I looked up at Zinix and saw that he was smiling too. In a way like 'you really like her' sort of smile.

"Garroth, you need to go get this girl and make sure shes yours before someone else takes her."

"Like who?"

"Umm i dont know maybe... LAURANCE!"

I forgot he had a thing for her. Stupid me. I see them talk every single day when she goes and talks to people.

"Garroth i can tell she feels the same about you."

"Oh yeah, how can you tell?"

"Well, she talks to you first every single day. You're the first person she goes to when she has a problem. And i see her smile every time she leaves you post. Its quite obvious."

I never noticed that before. Does she actually like me too? I start to feel my chest pounding as i go through the thoughts about her.

"Can i just have a minute to think about this?" I said to Zinix.

"Sure. She you around... Loverboy." He laughs and walks off.

Aphmau's POV:

For some reason everyone has been calling me a ... Lord. I have only been here for 2 weeks and everyone is calling me a lord. Am i really that worthy of becoming one?

I went home and saw that Garroth was home early without his armor on. He looked so strong. I never noticed that before.

"Hello Aph."

"Hello Garroth. You are home early today."

"They let me go home early today. They said that i just need the whole night off."

Its his eyes, it has to be the eyes. The icy blue eyes just makes you want to melt. Then i thought, i should ask him about the whole lord thing.

"Hey Garroth, i have a question i hope you have an answer for."

"Whats that?"

"Do you know why everyone is calling me a... Lord?"

Garroth's POV:

Ive been noticing that the village has been calling her a lord.

"Well, you do so much for this village everyone has been seeing you as a lord. If you want to be the lord of Phoenix Drop then all you have to do is accept."

"I dont know. I am still new to this village and i dont know if i am made out to be a lord."

"Trust me, you are. But that is all in your decision."

She nods and she started to make dinner. She looks so beautiful i couldnt help but stare. We started to eat dinner and she is an amazing cook i have to amit.

After dinner we both sat on the couch and watched a movie. She leaned her head in on my shoulder and i started to blush. I just put my arm around her and i saw her start to blush.

Im sitting there wondering... Should i make the move?

A/N should Garroth make the move? Vote in the comment section below and say 'yes' if he should make the move and say 'no' if you think that garmau should wait. We are getting closer to 500 views and you can post your question in the comment section below on any of the chapters. Remember, which ever wins will decide if Garroth will make the move. Anyways i dont know if there will be another chapter up todag but make sure you vote. Bye!