Chapter 23

So really quickly before I get started on the chapter. I have the new fan art book out and the first part will explain how to send fan art to me. Also thanks to the people who already sent in fan art! They are truly amazing!

Kiki's POV:

I am walking over to Zenix to talk to him. When he saw me looking at him he said something to Garroth and started to heads towards me.

"Kiki?"

"Yes?"

"I have to tell you something very important."

"What is it?"

Zenix POV: (before Kiki came over)

I was sitting there talking to Garroth when I looked over to see Kiki talking to Aphmau. She starts to blush but for what?

"You should go tell her."

"Yeah maybe I will."

Then I see Kiki come towards me.

"In fact I will tell her now."

I left Garroth behind to meet up with Kiki. God her smile is so beautiful. Her hair is perfect. Just everything about her is perfect.

"Kiki?"

"Yes?"

"I have to tell you something very important."

"What is it?"

Here I go. Am I really doing this? Am I going to get the girl of my dreams?

"Kiki I-I-I..."

"Zenix... Its ok you can tell me anything."

I love that about her.

"Kiki... I love you."

She looks at me with shock in her eyes.

"Zenix..."

"Yes?"

"I love you too."

I couldnt help myself but to go in for a kiss. I kissed her so passionately it felt like we were the only two in the whole world. Sadly we had to break in order to catch our breath.

All of a sudden the villagers were surrounding us with "aww" and "omg!" I look over to Aphmau recording us. I start to blush and look at a blushing Kiki as well.

"Maybe we should get out of here."

"Yeah..."

We ran off to the docks to sit and watch the ocean view. It was very peaceful especially with Kiki around.

Kiki's POV:

He kissed me! And it was a wonderful kiss too. I felt like we were the only two in the world until we heard everyone else. Ugg people sometimes. We are out on the beach and Zenix puts his arms around me.

"I am honestly happy you return these feelings for me."

"I have always had feelings for you but I thought you loved someone else."

"All along I loved you."

He leans in to give me another kiss. I felt those sparks of electricity going through my body. You know, I though that this feeling was all fancy until this happened.

It became late at night and we went back to my barn.

"Today was a great day."

"It truly was."

He kissed me one more time before he went home. "I love you" were our last words.

Zenix's POV:

I come home to plop down on my bed. Yes! Kiki is now mine and I love her with all my heart. You know... This feeling is a great feeling. Now I know how Garroth feels when he is around Aphmau.

Today was a perfect day. First a little boy's birthday party. Second Garroth proposed to Aphmau. Lastly I get the girl of my dreams. Yes it is quite the perfect day. Ahhh...

A/N So this is a bit of a late night upload but I was up and I have a 2 hour delay tomorrow so I thought why not. I also want to point out that many people are sending me fan art for this book so if you want to send fan art be sure to check out my fanart book to see how you can sumit your works. Also I wanted to point out one more thing. I am actually on youtube so if you want to check me out my channel's name is Gamergurl15 with the same profile picture. Anyway guys it is getting late and I should head off to bed. See ya and Good night my little gamers!