Chapter 24

Just wanted to say I have a little surprise for you guys soon so stay toon and I will announce it when its here.

Aphmau's POV:

Awww!!! They are so cute together! I love them so much but if he hurts her he will be the one who hurts next. But still they are so cute!

Today was a handful I have to say. First its Levin's birthday, then we had four little pirates... Like actual pirates come to the party, then Garroth proposed to me, lastly Zenix and Kiki got together. What a day. We finished up cleaning up then gave Levin a bath and put him to bed. Soon Garroth and I just went up to bed from being such a long day.

"Goodnight my fiance!" Garroth said.

I blushed of the fact he called me his fiance although it is true we are engaged. "Goodnight to you too my fiance!"

With that we fell asleep.

Garroth's POV: (the next morning)

Its a great feeling to finally know you will be with your true love for life. It also feels kinda weird being engaged but then again it feels amazing! I have always wanted to marry my true love and not be forced into marriage like I was attended to at O'Kasis. Lets not talk about that...

I wake up with my love by my side. I lightly kissed her on the forehead so I wouldnt wake her but I guess that didnt work. She woke up instantly and looked up at me smiling. That beautiful smile that I love to see. Always warms my heart.

"Good morning love."

"Good morning."

"How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good actually. Especially with you right here by my side."

I couldnt help but to lean in and kiss her. Each and every kiss always sends some type of electricity through my body. That spark you feel and you know you are in love. We break after a minute to catch our breath. Always the worse part.

"That was lovely."

"Yes it was. Its all because I love you."

"I love you too Garroth."

We kiss again. But not long because we heard a knock on our door.

Aphmau and I got up and got dressed and went downstairs to see who it was. It was... Donna?

I opened the door to see what she needed. She has a worried look on her face.

"Garroth! Aphmau! Quick come!"

"Whats wrong Donna?"

"Just please come quickly!"

"Ok calm down. Aphmau I will get Levin and take him to Zoey while you go see whats up."

"Ok."

Aph left and I went upstairs to the cheerful Levin already awake.

"Heh hey little guy. Lets get you ready and take you to Aunt Zoey's ok?"

"Ok daddy!"

After I dropped Levin off I went to go find where Donna and Aphmau went.

Aphmau's POV:

"Donna whats wrong?"

"There is something strange in the trees over there."

"You dont know what it is?"

"I cant tell."

"I will go check. Just watch my back."

"Ok."

I went out in the trees to see what was out there. As I got closer I heard a faint crying sound. Is it coming from that thing? What is that thing? As I got even closer I see its some type of human figure.

"Who are you?"

The figure is still crying.

"Can you hear me?"

The figure looked at me and it seems like a... Child? It shakes its head yes and seems to be scared.

"Dont worry... I wont hurt you. I am here to help."

The figure seems to calm down.

"I am trying to find my mommy but I dont know where I am at." It starts to cry again.

"Its ok, everything will be ok." I hug the figure which seems to be a... Ghost...

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You are safe here. Im Aphmau, lord of Phoenix Drop which is where you are at."

"Phoenix Drop?"

"Yes."

"Well... Hello Aphmau. My name is Malachi."

So Malachi is now in the picture! Now I know my chapters have been on the short side but I do not have all the time in the world to upload. So sometimes it takes me a few days to write out a chapter. Dont worry I try my best to get a chapter out as soon as I can possibly can. I have been under a lot lately and yeah its a bit hard right now. Well I will see ya guys soon! Bye!

Also if you want to hear me rant then check out my rant book. I made it to save room in this book. Well bye!